Micah: It wasn't scheme, it was the players

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Both can suck and do. Unfortunately this isn't the profession that helps achieve status in...

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree with him. When you get dominated like that it can't just be the players. This was an organizational failure all around.
I was there. It was GB all over again. Outside of Aubrey it was pathetic. I did like how NO kicked the ball to Thomas. Need another returner back there with Turp. Thomas sucks.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Yeah how many plays did you watch go past you. You played the qb and not the ball. The first quarter the refs helped quite a bit. But he was getting to the ball. Then he just kept going after the qb. It’s the assignments. When your going after the qb on run plays then your playing with 10 guys on the field.
This is why Kneeland has to play on the Edge and let Parsons play off the ball.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Is Micah admitting that he totally sucks and not worthy of a new contract? Trade him now and get a thousand draft picks while you still can....
Jerry would rather drag it out, get all the media attention, and get nothing back in return as opposed to trading him right now.

pitt33

Reaction score
Exactly right. Every single player was blocked to perfection because they don't know how to get off a block. Because they suck.

Damone Clark is just the worst. If there's a 7 or 8 yard run, guaranteed you'll see him 10 yds back getting blown up by a TE
Clark sucks.

Said it two years ago.

erod

Reaction score
The Saints are a much, much better than than Dallas all the way around.

It's that simple.

BigWillie

Reaction score
It's seemingly becoming the players. And I think Micah should look in the mirror a bit for it.

It's not because Micah isn't a good player. But for him to play DE every down, and to see his greatness as a pass rusher, you also have to be willing to tolerate everything he gives up in the run game. And now it seems as if teams that have a solid ground game, and are willing to run at him, are finding a ton of success.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is why Kneeland has to play on the Edge and let Parsons play off the ball.
Yes sir. We have the players. But watching him rush up field and.not only not getting close but seeing the ball go by him was sickening.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Yes sir. We have the players. But watching him rush up field and.not only not getting close but seeing the ball go by him was sickening.
This has happened since he has gotten here. We got to remember he was a college, off the ball linebacker. You can see with Kneeland that he knows how to set the edge. Let Parsons run and chase in obvious run situations, he clearly is better than a Clark reading and reacting.

ICP

Reaction score
Well Micah got his wish, he really was an assassin today, nobody knew he was there

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I agree with Parsons. We got beat by the better team. They were better than us in every way.

Agree, even there water boys are better than ours. Complete a— whipping from the opening kickoff. As the great Tuna would say, “we took the cheese”.

JPostSam

Reaction score
they got outschemed like crazy.

can zimmer figure out a way to prevent other teams from doing the same thing?

tunahelper

Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree with him. When you get dominated like that it can't just be the players. This was an organizational failure all around.
Don't worry Jerry has already stated they will be fixing this mess. Case closed sleep well Dallas fans.