Micah: It wasn't scheme, it was the players

glimmerman

Reaction score
And why no flag on the head to head contact on Lamb in the endzone. Neither defender was going after or looking at the ball. The defender was draped on him and the other made helmet to helmet contact. I am waiting for the flag while the 2 defenders are flexing.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And why no flag on the head to head contact on Lamb in the endzone. Neither defender was going after or looking at the ball. The defender was draped on him and the other made helmet to helmet contact. I am waiting for the flag while the 2 defenders are flexing.

The refs were horrible. Though, that doesn't absolve the team of getting torched.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You know, sometimes it just isn't your day and the other team plays out of their minds.

I'm hoping this was the case today. Guess we will find out with Baltimore coming to town.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yup, hurts to say, the better teams won. The problem is, we may see these Saints again. In their building.
It's only week 2. That's the only positive we can take from this. If this happened in week 6 or week 8, that would be very telling. But week 2 really isn't very telling. Just disappointing.

Creeper

Reaction score
He is right. It is the players and Dallas does not have good players on defense and that is going to be a problem.

To play the run well you need bangers. Guys who can shove blockers aside and knock RBs down when they hit them. When those runs outside break open I wonder where the safeties are? They should come up and slip a block and make a tackle if the LBs are blocked out. New Orleans did a good job taking everyone out of those plays.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
No accountability....Pretty sure they'll be getting their steaks and shakes while listening to McCarthy tell them all " you guys tried-good job" :facepalm:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree with him. When you get dominated like that it can't just be the players. This was an organizational failure all around.
yeah they were out coached .....AGAIN !!
wont be the last time lol
Dallas players are so full of them selves , after the 1st game they think they are so great all they have to do is show up and they auto win !
Well it was fun to watch NO of all teams lol beat the crap out of them !

thing is they will win another game or 2 and be right back to the same mindset of we are great !

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Exactly right. Every single player was blocked to perfection because they don't know how to get off a block. Because they suck.

Damone Clark is just the worst. If there's a 7 or 8 yard run, guaranteed you'll see him 10 yds back getting blown up by a TE
:hammer:

glimmerman

Reaction score
The refs were horrible. Though, that doesn't absolve the team of getting torched.
They didn’t need the refs help. But they kick started the first 2 or 3 tds. Our Defense needs bigger and better DTs. And Parsons is useless if he is just gonna rush the qb. Handing the ball off and he is watching him run past him.