Twitter: Micah laughs at Eli Apple

Cmac

Reaction score
I’m glad you finally get it. I remember playing against the Giants. Both receivers crossed. Our defense of backs didn’t handoff properly, touchdown the next week I saw them do it against the patriots. Their defenders handled across perfectly down over. It’s always about coaching
Is that why Awuize played better for the Bengals? I'll remember this in Game 1, when Anthony Brown (the veteran) is grabbing beyond 5 yards, and twisting and trailing receivers all game long.

Cmac

Reaction score
Film does lie. Mahomes sucks. Brown is an excellent Nickelback
Brown is a starting CB, last checked.....not a nickelback.....you just indicted his play......oops.....I mean Dan Quinn's scheme. Got it now.

Cmac

Reaction score
Yes I don’t like Patrick, he throws his players under the bus. He’s got a big head media lover boy. I’ll take Prescott any day
Got this too.....It's subjective. Ok. Glad they don't get playing time based on that criteria.

Fire407

Reaction score
I like the tweets. Obviously meant to be funny. People are oversensitive these days. Even the guys poking at him know that Apple is a good enough player to start in the NFL. Sometimes the public tweet wars are just entertaining.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Brown is a starting CB, last checked.....not a nickelback.....you just indicted his play......oops.....I mean Dan Quinn's scheme. Got it now.
Well maybe that’s the issue we’re having. I don’t think he’s starting cornerback I think he’s a great Nickelback situation player. I never said he was a starting corner. But maybe someday

Frozen700

Reaction score
Sour grapes from a KC WR that got beat in the AFCCG. This is new, using social media to insult other players? And then sharing that?

Bad form, Parsons, bad form. Please don't become another Cowboy player I don't like. There are too many already.

He's won a SB already. He can laugh.

What about us?