Twitter: Micah laughs at Eli Apple

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
I was meh about the halftime show but that's not my music so I didn't expect to be but they need to rotate the genre to cover everyone so I was fine with it.

Better than some whiny mouth redneck with a pooch belly singing crap through his nose and the women dressed in gingham dresses sashaying around in rhinestone boots. I know, I know, I live in Texas and despise country crap music. Especially that getter flush out of Nashville.

I would like to see them do something a little different with the 80's music and have Talking Heads and the Cars.

Pot is legal in LA, why not turn out all the lights and have Pink Floyd. Youn know why? Because the crowd would be booing the players coming back out and yelling "More Floyd!! More Floyd!!!"

I think they missed out on not having Zeppelin but I don't know if they or PF would even want to do it.

I really think you are misreading the LA SB audience . . .

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Micah needs to remember he ain't on a good team. Micah good. Team bad.

GINeric

Reaction score
The Bengals won as many playoff games the last 6 weeks as the Cowboys have in the last 25 years.

All I can do is laugh at this point. :muttley:

That may be true, but nobody remembers playoff games. People remember Superbowl winners. Last I checked, the Bengals or the Cowboys didn't win one this year. So I guess I can laugh too.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Don't normally see players do this to each other.

Probably will be an awkward moment for Zeke. He's tight with Eli and his family.

Makes sense that Zeke would be.
MP can say whatever he wants.

DonaldM

Reaction score
He learned it from Jethro. Look forward to much more all talk. He will be another bust. Not humble enough. Mark my words.
Rediculous can someone please delete. I don't recall making this post above.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reign in some laughing emojis? Bruhhh

Its called poor sportsmanship which is not a great thing to encourage.

So, Micah publicly laughs at someone making fun of another NFL player. How is that any different from Micah making fun of the player himself? What if the player he is making fun of has friends on the Cowboys? Not exactly fertile ground for a harmonious locker room.

Proof

Reaction score
Its called poor sportsmanship which is not a great thing to encourage.

So, Micah publicly laughs at someone making fun of another NFL player. How is that any different from Micah making fun of the player himself? What if the player he is making fun of has friends on the Cowboys? Not exactly fertile ground for a harmonious locker room.

oh man. what if they have a sleepover and don’t invite him???

elcowboi

Reaction score
Sour grapes from a KC WR that got beat in the AFCCG. This is new, using social media to insult other players? And then sharing that?

Bad form, Parsons, bad form. Please don't become another Cowboy player I don't like. There are too many already.

These youngsters don't care what we think or if we like them or not. We'll continue to watch them regardless.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Micah needs to stay humble he’s been talking a lot lately. Would hate to see him suffer a sophomore slump. He can’t allow all the praise that he’s been getting to go to his head.