Micah listed as questionable to play against Giants

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
According to Broaddus, Parsons is dealing with an ankle and toe. This has to be more than just a cold or allergies. We all saw him get his ankle tweaked during last weeks game.
Yeah this whole "cold" thing is possibly the most lame attempt ever to downplay a minor tweaked ankle/knee/whatever.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
This is pretty cruel. Daniel Jones has experienced Micah Arrhythmia all week. Now he gets this news and automatically relaxes. What if he finds out Parsons will play?

Does anyone on the Giants even know how to use a defibrillator???
can't we put a different number on the back of his jersey and changed the speeling of his name to PERSON or something? This may throw Jones off his game more..?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah this whole "cold" thing is possibly the most lame attempt ever to downplay a minor tweaked ankle/knee/whatever.

I caught a cold back in April and it didn’t prevent me from doing anything. He definitely has something more going on than a cold.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I caught a cold back in April and it didn’t prevent me from doing anything. He definitely has something more going on than a cold.
Did you play football against some of the best players on the planet?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Exactly, I'm no professional athlete by any means but I highly doubt a cold would be sufficient to cause a player to be "questionable" for a game. You play through it. Unless this is some sort of psyop by Jones.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Exactly, I'm no professional athlete by any means but I highly doubt a cold would be sufficient to cause a player to be "questionable" for a game. You play through it. Unless this is some sort of psyop by Jones.
If it's just the common cold, he'll probably play, unless they're worried about him getting everyone else sick, which I doubt. Of course, if it's a really bad cold, it could conceivably keep him out.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did you play football against some of the best players on the planet?

No, but I lifted weights for two hours and went on a 2 1/2 mile walk. I’ve never heard of an NFL player missing a couple of days of practice because of a cold. Players have been out with the flu but not a cold.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

The Cowboys downplay everything that’s going on with players. This season has been beyond silly so far. Dak had an ankle problem and they were blaming his shoes? Lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, but I lifted weights for two hours and went on a 2 1/2 mile walk. I’ve never heard of an NFL player missing a couple of days of practice because of a cold. Players have been out with the flu but not a cold.
Same here. I've just gotten to the point that I think this thread is ridiculous, so I'm screwing around. No offense.