Micah listed as questionable to play against Giants

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know, I started a thread after the game, asking if he was injured on the play, but obviously nobody knew any more than I did. No, I don't listen to The Break. I'm not big on podcasts. I don't understand why the team would let him say that if they didn't want it known, so either he's speculating or they didn't shut him up quick enough.

The team doesn’t tell Broaddus what to say, he speaks his mind like everyone else on those podcasts. Some are very opinionated and critical of the team they’re not there to cheerlead. You should take a listen.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Is he reliable for things like that? I don't really watch, listen, or read his stuff, so I have no idea whether his word means anything more than anyone here.
I think he is, he mentioned he was told the dings were nothing to worry about. I dunno

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The team doesn’t tell Broaddus what to say, he speaks his mind like everyone else on those podcasts. Some are very opinionated and critical of the team they’re not there to cheerlead. You should take a listen.
gbag nation is a good show.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Psychological trick. It makes the Giants think they'll have an easier game and then once they see Parsons suited up they'll be demoralized and not as prepared.

Iago33

Reaction score
I thought Boraddus was fired and was no longer working for the Cowboys.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I thought Boraddus was fired and was no longer working for the Cowboys.

He doesn’t work for the Cowboys or at least Dallas Cowboys.com any longer but he’s back on one of their podcasts. Someone else could probably explain why.

Flamma

Reaction score
They know he's playing, as well as we know he's playing...unless it really is more than a cold, and that question I posed last week about him being injured got all incorrect and presumptuous answers, which never happens here in CZ...but I digress...HE'S PLAYING!!

Nah, he's taking the week off. Load management.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This means nothing, I'll wait until the official word that comes from team Dr. Jerry Jones:laugh:

Tangle_Foot---i posted Madden Simulation of Cowboys Giants.....hard to agree with simulation they have cowboys scoring 2 defensive TD's and then going quarter and a half dry and scoreless

but when Giants make it to Cowboys 10 with 2 seconds left and time for one more play ( a pass to endzone )...Parsons sacks QB for Cowboy win??????...24-17