Micah lost all chance at DPOY tonight

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I never said his season was all about sacks. The OP pointed out his sacks and nothing else.
I think he was pointing out Watt's other accomplishments to add to your comment.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
TJ Watt 4 sacks, used correctly. Parsons playing zone coverage in the middle of the field with little to no impact. Way to go Quinn, great job using your impact pad rusher. Quinn was forced to use Micah the right way due to injury, now reverts back to being clueless.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TJ Watt 4 sacks, used correctly. Parsons playing zone coverage in the middle of the field with little to no impact. Way to go Quinn, great job using your impact pad rusher. Quinn was forced to use Micah the right way due to injury, now reverts back to being clueless.
Jesus! This early in the morning .....I thought it was a team game, what difference does it make if he wins it? It doesn't....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
TJ Watt deserves it anyways after last night.

But I agree about Parsons, imagine if Parcells and Belichick dropped LT into coverage 70% of the time instead of letting him become the GOAT.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He hasn’t made any splash plays in 3 weeks since he’s been more of a linebacker. He’s not getting DPOY now.

Had he been played on the edge more it would be a done deal. It’s just hard for a inside linebacker to have the same impact as a primary edge guy.

Proof

Reaction score
micah would’ve needed 3 plus sacks and a lick / forced fumble to even still be in the conversation after the show watt out on last night.

sidenote i hate that kick watt does to celebrate lol

EST_1986

Reaction score
Yeah he did nothing the previous week at KC but hey congrats for doing it against the Browns. He 'earned' that DPOY tonight.:rolleyes:
Parsons has a few clunkers as well, its apart of football. Both guys have been phenomenal, Watt just being more dominant

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Watt was dominant last night.

Micah will be fine. He has established himself as a likely top 5 defender in the league for the next 5-7 years at least.

mldardy

Reaction score
Parsons has a few clunkers as well, its apart of football. Both guys have been phenomenal, Watt just being more dominant
Parsons has been stellar throughout the season, he's had many one game where he doesn't show up in the stat sheet and that is Week 15 against the Giants. He plays all over the place, is used in a variety of ways and his impact isn't always felt through the stat sheet which is a reason our defense is a top 10 defense. The Steelers have the 22nd ranked defense, Watt hasn't been any more dominant.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He lost DPOY award on that last Arizona drive. We need a player like Watt. He took over that game on defence.

Dallas needs to get rid of lawarence and I would not give Gregory the bank either…that last Arizona drive was disgusting…

blueblood70

Reaction score
Watt with four sacks against Cleveland so far with 3.5 minutes to go. He now has 21.5 sacks for the season and a full game to play next week. Soggy Taco anyone?
it was Watts to lose anyway. Fans here were being a bit over Zealous. Most likely watt was DPOY and Parsons RPOY with special mention diggs.

does this truly matter to anyone i mean rankings and pro bowls and accolades? was going to be tough sacking mobile qb anyway their plan was to move the pocket and our defense was a fingertip from a few more sacks and stops wasn't far off, just not enough to win.

i want my team to win in the playoff's and dont care about all this right now.

we lost the game, that what matters. that what we lost

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Yes. Someone here is clueless

Sydla

Reaction score
I will forever hate Rod Marinelli. Overrated DC. Terrible talent guy.

I hope I come back in the next life as an IRS agent so I can just make his grandkids' and great grandkids' lives a mess.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Sacks is not everything. Parsons is better in all categories besides Sacks and he playing multiple positions not just rushing the passer like Watt.

I still take Parsons over Watt

Lol, better in all categories?

Yeah, everything but sacks, forced fumbles, QB hits, tackles-for-loss, passes defensed, fumble recoveries.

Watt also dropped into coverage the 2nd most of any edge defender.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Our Defense seemed prime to get that turn over and had one but the refs did what they do. They IMO were put on a leash..