Micah needs therapy

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand where he's coming from.

He was the best player on his college team in a campus setting that is much more of a fishbowl with a much more contained and frenzied environment than he's in now.

Nobody is mistaking Happy Valley for Dallas Texas.

Did he just realize people are staring at him in public settings?

plasticman

Reaction score
He should have social anxiety like normal men. Society constructs traditional and legal rules that slowly suck the life out of us.

It prevents us from doing all the great things that most men want to do, like BBQ every day, break your personal record for most beer drank in a day, and spend each day 24/7 watching sports on TV.

Carson

Reaction score

He was the best player on his college team in a campus setting that is much more of a fishbowl with a much more contained and frenzied environment than he's in now.

Difference is, everything he does is now magnified and blown out of proportion times 10 being a Cowboy.

For example, his tweet about cheering in Lane Johnson.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Really? You think playing for Penn State is a more stressful environment than playing for the Dallas Cowboys?

ESisback

Reaction score

I disagree. It’s just the opposite. While there are thousands of students on the main campus, Penn State was a “safe” cocoon. In Dallas, a star on the most polarizing team in the world, all eyes are on him—a million questions, stories, jokes, articles, pictures, interviews, editorials, awards, opinions, expectations, challenges, etc.

In Dallas, he’s under the most intense microscope, and he can’t get away.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Nothing like tweeting that out to get more eyes on you.

This dude is annoying. He's quickly getting up there with Jaylon Smith in terms of how much he gets on my nerves, only thing stopping him from being worse is that he is actually good at football.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
As my aunt once told me when both my younger cousins were hanging off me and trying to get my attention, "that's the price of popularity".

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I totally understand. People suck.
Nobody knows how to act anymore.
Exactly, and being in a big crowd can be rather intimidating. Surprisingly, wearing the costume that I have is a big help. It sort of diverts gazes to the suit rather than me, and I can be my fursona. Trust me, it's much easier.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Exactly, and being in a big crowd can be rather intimidating. Surprisingly, wearing the costume that I have is a big help. It sort of diverts gazes to the suit rather than me, and I can be my fursona. Trust me, it's much easier.
I'm way too good looking to wear a costume. Not intimated by anyone. Not ashamed to
show the work of my creator. My time will come when it has been decided. I just know
not to try and speed up the process.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm way too good looking to wear a costume. Not intimated by anyone. Not ashamed to
show the work of my creator. My time will come when it has been decided. I just know
not to try and speed up the process.

Oh, and I like showing the work of my Creator too. At the same time, being in a big crowd can be intimidating, so I can understand what Parsons is saying. I enjoy wearing my suit. It's a lot of fun.