Micah needs therapy

RoboQB

Reaction score
Oh, and I like showing the work of my Creator too. At the same time, being in a big crowd can be intimidating, so I can understand what Parsons is saying. I enjoy wearing my suit. It's a lot of fun.
Okay, I gotta ask. Legit question.
What does this suit of yours look like? I'm mean, you got me thinking you're walking
around town looking like a giant pikhochu, or something... lol/jk

I guess I was thinking it was more like conventions-type.
Star Wars, Star Trek, KISS, etc.

I had a brother-in-law that dressed like the 1966 version of Batman for conventions
and Halloween. He probably still does.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Okay, I gotta ask. Legit question.
What does this suit of yours look like? I'm mean, you got me thinking you're walking
around town looking like a giant pikhochu, or something... lol/jk

I guess I was thinking it was more like conventions-type.
Star Wars, Star Trek, KISS, etc.

I had a brother-in-law that dressed like the 1966 version of Batman for conventions
and Halloween. He probably still does.
It's a horse suit. It's in my pfp

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I miss the days when people were a mystery. We know too much now. Maybe i need to take Micha's cell phone away from him.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
He should have social anxiety like normal men. Society constructs traditional and legal rules that slowly suck the life out of us.

It prevents us from doing all the great things that most men want to do, like BBQ every day, break your personal record for most beer drank in a day, and spend each day 24/7 watching sports on TV.
You forgot playing 36 holes a day but other than that you nailed it imo :laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
hey after 27 years, we all need therapy. Micah just wants 2 win. We been threw the ringer with Jerry. I think we are all mentally exhausted. Its the same mantra every year, with little movement upward. We are wasting DQ and Mike McCarthy. These guys are winners and Jerry/Stevie keep fiddle farting around in free agency. Glad we have McClay MM and DQ. They give us a chance. The issue is the way we do free agency and hang onto the guys 2 long as well. We overvalue our guys and under value free agents.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Don’t look now, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up a 1 contract Cowboy. Wouldn’t shock me at all ifhe refuses to resign and decides to go elsewhere. He’s a great football player, but an odd dude. Fall in love,get married, spend all your time focused on family and friends, less on yourself and other people.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He's doing it to himself by constantly tweeting on Twitter. Nobody to blame but himself for seeking and receiving attention.