Micah on facing the Eagles: For us to win this game, we gotta win up front

ShortRound

Reaction score

Micah Parsons on facing the Eagles: “We gotta rush our butts off. … Most games are won up front. For us to win this game, we gotta win up front. “(Facing their offensive line) is always a great challenge, but at the end of the day, they gotta face us too. I know they’re looking over like, ‘When Micah is here, what are we gonna do? When Micah is there, what are we gonna do?’ At the same time, they gotta scheme me, and I gotta prepare to go against them. Iron sharpens iron. It’s gonna be a battle up front on Sunday.”
https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1719804106208866600/photo/1

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
True. It all starts up front and it starts with us being the more physical and focused team. From the opening kickoff we need to let them know that they're a dog fight. :mad: It's time to open that can of whoop ***!!!
Unwrap Tree-mendous Deals! | Save Up to 30% Sitewide!| Price as marke

whoopass

Last edited:

rags747

Reaction score
Who else is tired of Iron sharpens Iron?! It’s like a freaking press release that the NFL put out to all 32 teams of acceptable sayings to use! Make it stop…

Blackrain

Reaction score
Oh my God Micah is so stuck on himself yeah I'm sure Lane Johnson is shaking in his boots worried about Micah.

He better just worry about bringing his a game and backing up his mouth because that offensive line has guys that can hand his *** to him.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
..thats what I meant. When I stated that.

Sure hope, they call fair game. For most part.
From your lips to God’s ears. I hate it when refs get flag happy or call an inconsistent game one way or the other.

The other concern I have is Dallas on grass fields. What in the hell is the matter with our guys lol? They look bad on grass a lot of times

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Isnt Dak 8-2 against the Eagles in his career? Has Micah watched the Eagles this season? damn near lost to Washington both times, could have lost to the Pats and Vikes. But when we crush the Pats all we here is how bad they are. The lost to the Jets... didnt we stomp the Jets?

Im not saying the Eagles arent good, but damn, lets not make it like we havent beaten them since the 90s.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Isnt Dak 8-2 against the Eagles in his career? Has Micah watched the Eagles this season? damn near lost to Washington both times, could have lost to the Pats and Vikes. But when we crush the Pats all we here is how bad they are. The lost to the Jets... didnt we stomp the Jets?

Im not saying the Eagles arent good, but damn, lets not make it like we havent beaten them since the 90s.
Where did Micah say anything like that?

All he did was the typical "gonna be imperative to win in the trenches. They're good...we're good....gonna be a good tough game" typical player/coach speak?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Where did Micah say anything like that?

All he did was the typical "gonna be imperative to win in the trenches. They're good...we're good....gonna be a good tough game" typical player/coach speak?
not exactly... he says they are the best team in the NFL. You cant say any team is the best. They have all struggled, and they have all lost to bad teams. As the saying goes.... on any given sunday.