Micah on facing the Eagles: For us to win this game, we gotta win up front

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
not exactly... he says they are the best team in the NFL. You cant say any team is the best. They have all struggled, and they have all lost to bad teams. As the saying goes.... on any given sunday.
I never saw that in that quote

Micah says weird things all the time.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I never saw that in that quote

Micah says weird things all the time.
But agree...there isn't "a best"....and all these dumb power rankings that change every week are dumb

Basically there a top group of 6 to 8 teams where u are 99% sure the SB winner will come out of..... Dallas and Philly both in that group now, and both will still be in that group regardless of what happens Sunday. That's really all that matters.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
We are going 2-0 against the Birds this season …. the offense is dummy proof and all we have to do is protect the ball.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Who else is tired of Iron sharpens Iron?! It’s like a freaking press release that the NFL put out to all 32 teams of acceptable sayings to use! Make it stop…
Well, considering it’s been around for like 2,000 years, it’s unlikely people will stop saying it anytime soon.

rags747

Reaction score
Well, considering it’s been around for like 2,000 years, it’s unlikely people will stop saying it anytime soon.
It has not been around in the NFL for 2k years but thx anyway.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Oh my God Micah is so stuck on himself yeah I'm sure Lane Johnson is shaking in his boots worried about Micah.

He better just worry about bringing his a game and backing up his mouth because that offensive line has guys that can hand his *** to him.
Didn’t Lane Johnson handle Parsons rather easily at Philly last year?

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
No - they left him unblocked and ran rpo to whatever side he wasn’t on …. basically eliminating him from the game. If DQ adjusts he can scheme around this.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Who else is tired of Iron sharpens Iron?! It’s like a freaking press release that the NFL put out to all 32 teams of acceptable sayings to use! Make it stop…
At the end of the day, you have to give 110% because if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. Also at the end of the day, it all comes out in the wash and the team that loses just has to get better after watching the tape.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Isn't focused? Have you ever played sports? You don't just do football 24/7. Gooding off with Irvin hardly means they aren't focused... smh
I love these posts. I usually hide my "/s" a few lines below my text but if I can get results like these having it in the text itself, I might reconsider placement. Lol.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score

Micah Parsons on facing the Eagles: “We gotta rush our butts off. … Most games are won up front. For us to win this game, we gotta win up front. “(Facing their offensive line) is always a great challenge, but at the end of the day, they gotta face us too. I know they’re looking over like, ‘When Micah is here, what are we gonna do? When Micah is there, what are we gonna do?’ At the same time, they gotta scheme me, and I gotta prepare to go against them. Iron sharpens iron. It’s gonna be a battle up front on Sunday.”

Need the entire team to show up without a hangover from the win over LA

Jipper

Reaction score
Sick of talk- just go out and beat the best team in the NFL on the road...then you can talk

Praxit

Reaction score
....im still waiting for this guy to take over a game.

Last time I saw that, was Aaron Donald.

visionary

Reaction score

Micah Parsons on facing the Eagles: “We gotta rush our butts off. … Most games are won up front. For us to win this game, we gotta win up front. “(Facing their offensive line) is always a great challenge, but at the end of the day, they gotta face us too. I know they’re looking over like, ‘When Micah is here, what are we gonna do? When Micah is there, what are we gonna do?’ At the same time, they gotta scheme me, and I gotta prepare to go against them. Iron sharpens iron. It’s gonna be a battle up front on Sunday.”

No Micah
It is about “winning up front” but it is not about “rushing our butt off” from the DL

That is your typical hero ball which will get us beat

What will win us the game?

Discipline on defense
Sure tackling on defense
Gap control (the opposite of hero ball)
Playing 2 real DEs at DE and playing you in the middle at roving LB

Thats how we can win

Blackrain

Reaction score
Unfortunately Lane Johnson handles just about handles everybody when he's not suspended for steroids or some other infraction.
The guy even played with a tear in his stomach muscle or some type of injury like that last year.