Micah on whether the team has gotten the message this week

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys DE/LB Micah Parsons on if he thinks everyone has gotten the message about being professional and following the game plan: "I mean, everyone says it, but then again we got to see what happens Thursday."

How does he think his messaging is being received by his teammates?

"It's very hard to tell because everyone was nodding their head like, 'Yeah, we all agree.' But at the same time, it's not (showing) out on the field. I feel like as a competitor, at some point you got to be prideful enough to say, 'I'm not going to allow this to happen to me.' I just feel like some people are just allowing them to keep getting smacked in the face. When are you going to stand up?"

Has he gone to individual players that he feels might need to elevate their play and had conversations with them?

"I just feel like I'm not there yet to go to someone, because it's hard to just blame one particular person for one thing. I don't think that's right."

Havic

Reaction score
"I just feel like I'm not there yet to go to someone, because it's hard to just blame one particular person for one thing. I don't think that's right."

I let Lawrence know during last weeks game and he absolutely schooled me so I save the talking for my podcast now.

Zordon

Reaction score

Cowboys DE/LB Micah Parsons on if he thinks everyone has gotten the message about being professional and following the game plan: "I mean, everyone says it, but then again we got to see what happens Thursday."

"It's very hard to tell because everyone was nodding their head like, 'Yeah, we all agree.' But at the same time, it's not (showing) out on the field. I feel like as a competitor, at some point you got to be prideful enough to say, 'I'm not going to allow this to happen to me.' I just feel like some people are just allowing them to keep getting smacked in the face. When are you going to stand up?"

Has he gone to individual players that he feels might need to elevate their play and had conversations with them?

lol all you can do is laugh.

tunahelper

Reaction score

I wonder if LT, Manster, or Haley would have had a discussion with a teammate that was playing like crap?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Translation: My balls haven't dropped yet.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Yeah this team is doomed. There is no confidence in this response whatsoever, and he’s supposedly one of our top players, if not THE top player.
Locker room has imploded and has all confidence has been shot. Just tank at this point.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Funny this is coming from the teams #1 problem player.....Guy has completely disappeared. Biggest whiner...How about some holding yourself accountable first?

:popcorn:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Gets what message? Play well with a garbage roster?
Yeah I’m wondering what message needs to get across. You are looking at the opposing teams week in and out and they have more talent then you and you know it. You know your offensive line sucks and your run game sucks and you can’t stop the run. They aren’t stupid.