Micah on whether the team has gotten the message this week

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

Cowboys DE/LB Micah Parsons on if he thinks everyone has gotten the message about being professional and following the game plan: "I mean, everyone says it, but then again we got to see what happens Thursday." How does he think his messaging is being received by his teammates? "It's very hard to tell because everyone was nodding their head like, 'Yeah, we all agree.' But at the same time, it's not (showing) out on the field. I feel like as a competitor, at some point you got to be prideful enough to say, 'I'm not going to allow this to happen to me.' I just feel like some people are just allowing them to keep getting smacked in the face. When are you going to stand up?" Has he gone to individual players that he feels might need to elevate their play and had conversations with them? "I just feel like I'm not there yet to go to someone, because it's hard to just blame one particular person for one thing. I don't think that's right."

Micah Parsons: "I'm not there yet" to go and approach an underperforming teammate...

Also Micah Parsons: "The Giants did no favors in keeping Daniel Jones in the game...".

This **** is in everybody's business on his podcast but is too you-know-what to go and step to a teammate?

NO WONDER

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You don't do that thru the media. Would you respect a man who comes to you personally, and addresses a situation more than a guy who blasts you to the other people?
The context was about Micah going and having conversations with individuals. He's too scared to do that...that's what MICAH said.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score

Cowboys DE/LB Micah Parsons on if he thinks everyone has gotten the message about being professional and following the game plan: "I mean, everyone says it, but then again we got to see what happens Thursday." How does he think his messaging is being received by his teammates? "It's very hard to tell because everyone was nodding their head like, 'Yeah, we all agree.' But at the same time, it's not (showing) out on the field. I feel like as a competitor, at some point you got to be prideful enough to say, 'I'm not going to allow this to happen to me.' I just feel like some people are just allowing them to keep getting smacked in the face. When are you going to stand up?" Has he gone to individual players that he feels might need to elevate their play and had conversations with them? "I just feel like I'm not there yet to go to someone, because it's hard to just blame one particular person for one thing. I don't think that's right."

why don't he just shut it and play. I am not seeing him make a ton of plays out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I can't imagine them losing to the Giants right now. But all thess little things just make them doubts grow.

Still, whatever all of them say to the media doesn't mean a thing. They should just all shut up completely. A win against the Giants won't make anything right, the games against the Lions and 49ers once again will show us who they really are.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they curb stomp the Giants they will be beating their chest like they did something and if they lose then more blaming and the beat goes on.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To ignore two very important positions in interior defensive line and running back is unforgivable. I will never understand how a GM can be so ignorant.
Well he can be stupid and his top assistant could be his equally idiotic son.

Zordon

Reaction score
"I just feel like I'm not there yet to go to someone."

This is one of the most disgraceful disappointing quotes in the history of this franchise. How is a fourth year MVP caliber player who is so outspoken about everything else "not there yet" as a direct leader?

This is top to bottom a SHAMBOLIC organization.

cristglo

Reaction score
If we win against the Giants, which we should then Jerry will think he was so right about everything.
Then we will be right back to playing good teams and we will see this same crap again.
It would have been much better for them to Blow this thing up without the big contracts. Now we have a QB who thinks he is a top-five QB and a WR who starts sulking when he gets pushed around.
A delusional owner and Coaches who the game has clearly passed them by.
I honestly believe that Floaty could do a better job with the OL

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah needs to be a man instead of a crybaby selfish pretender. Hes a kid playing house. He seems clueless as far as what it takes at this level to lead, and win games. I see a guy that is always taking the fakes, has terrible instincts. When he does have leverage, his tackling is piss poor...alot of reaching, grabbing. Its like we still in Training camp and they haven't grasped Zimmers teachings.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I wonder if LT, Manster, or Haley would have had a discussion with a teammate that was playing like crap?

Lol, think we know that answer. Before Haley was traded to the boys my brother told me some good stories of him with the Niners. We know the other 2 had that dawg in them just like Haley.