Micah on whether the team has gotten the message this week

Rayman70

Reaction score
Why didn't they get the message after the Saints game, or the Packers game, or the Bills game, or the 49ers game, or the 49ers game before that, or.....
Because they lack drive,instincts, have rocks for brains and most of all, ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Bagman

Reaction score
Has he gone to individual players that he feels might need to elevate their play and had conversations with them?

"I just feel like I'm not there yet to go to someone, because it's hard to just blame one particular person for one thing. I don't think that's right."

Translation: My balls haven't dropped yet.
Translation: I haven't had this discussion with myself yet. I'm the guy crashing inside on fakes, leaving gaping holes for the QB to run through. Parsons is trying to be Superman and playing hero ball. Just DO YOUR JOB. Set the edge and maintain gap integrity.

HungryLion

Reaction score
"I just feel like I'm not there yet to go to someone, because it's hard to just blame one particular person for one thing. I don't think that's right."

I let Lawrence know during last weeks game and he absolutely schooled me so I save the talking for my podcast now.

Demarcus Lawrence. Mr. Hot Boyz himself. lol that’s rich.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Most of this saw this coming for Micah Parsons. He's on the wrong team if he expects his teammates to have any kind of pride. They take pride in their bank accounts and that's it.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Translation: I haven't had this discussion with myself yet. I'm the guy crashing inside on fakes, leaving gaping holes for the QB to run through. Parsons is trying to be Superman and playing hero ball. Just DO YOUR JOB. Set the edge and maintain gap integrity.
He's playing the wrong position. Nobody else in the league would have a 230 lb linebacker playing defensive end full-time. It's one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in 30 years of watching football. Put him at linebacker and put a bigger guy at defensive end. Holy ****.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Micah needs GONE. Hes a cancer. Hes making things worse and he is a ghost on gamedays. Cares more about off the field stuff than his profession.
:hammer: ......Called it the moment we drafted this guy. There was a reason he was available when we drafted him.

Bagman

Reaction score
He's playing the wrong position. Nobody else in the league would have a 230 lb linebacker playing defensive end full-time. It's one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in 30 years of watching football. Put him at linebacker and put a bigger guy at defensive end. Holy ****.
Absolutely agree. He's too small and his game is based on speed. Instead of taking advantage of his mobility, they have him banging heads with 325lb guys. That being said, he's running himself out of plays because he has no other choice. Can't stand there and stack up against guys way bigger than him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Cowboys DE/LB Micah Parsons on if he thinks everyone has gotten the message about being professional and following the game plan: "I mean, everyone says it, but then again we got to see what happens Thursday."

How does he think his messaging is being received by his teammates?

"It's very hard to tell because everyone was nodding their head like, 'Yeah, we all agree.' But at the same time, it's not (showing) out on the field. I feel like as a competitor, at some point you got to be prideful enough to say, 'I'm not going to allow this to happen to me.' I just feel like some people are just allowing them to keep getting smacked in the face. When are you going to stand up?"

Has he gone to individual players that he feels might need to elevate their play and had conversations with them?

Sounds good on Micah's part.

Problem is he also has been part of the problem with his freelancing Superman performance and not sticking to his responsibilities on the field.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
He's the prototypical 3-4 OLB. I'm sorry but if you have a talent like Parsons, you run the 3-4.

Right now with the lack of talent on the front 7 you cant run either scheme so why hire a 4-3 guy in Zimmer - get a 3-4 guy

and start building...

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have no plan and Jethro and his kid playing GM.

So sad where this franchise has gone and is going...

CWR

Reaction score

Translation: My balls haven't dropped yet.
I think the translation is more like, "I did my own share of screwing up, so I'm no one to talk."

J_Allen

Reaction score
He's the prototypical 3-4 OLB. I'm sorry but if you have a talent like Parsons, you run the 3-4.

Right now with the lack of talent on the front 7 you cant run either scheme so why hire a 4-3 guy in Zimmer - get a 3-4 guy

and start building...

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have no plan and Jethro and his kid playing GM.

So sad where this franchise has gone and is going...
To ignore two very important positions in interior defensive line and running back is unforgivable. I will never understand how a GM can be so ignorant.

We do have the Personnel it seems to run a 3-4. We've got more good linebackers than defensive lineman. It would be easier to just put some space eaters up front and have four guys behind them but that makes too much sense. Parsons isn't doing anything but shortening his career so put him at linebacker. If he can play defensive end then he's not too small to play MLB.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Absolutely agree. He's too small and his game is based on speed. Instead of taking advantage of his mobility, they have him banging heads with 325lb guys. That being said, he's running himself out of plays because he has no other choice. Can't stand there and stack up against guys way bigger than him.
He's being neutralized a lot of times on passing plays and getting blown off the line on running plays so what are we doing?

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score

Cowboys DE/LB Micah Parsons on if he thinks everyone has gotten the message about being professional and following the game plan: "I mean, everyone says it, but then again we got to see what happens Thursday." How does he think his messaging is being received by his teammates? "It's very hard to tell because everyone was nodding their head like, 'Yeah, we all agree.' But at the same time, it's not (showing) out on the field. I feel like as a competitor, at some point you got to be prideful enough to say, 'I'm not going to allow this to happen to me.' I just feel like some people are just allowing them to keep getting smacked in the face. When are you going to stand up?" Has he gone to individual players that he feels might need to elevate their play and had conversations with them? "I just feel like I'm not there yet to go to someone, because it's hard to just blame one particular person for one thing. I don't think that's right."