Micah Parsons: “Dak is a freaking warrior. He outplayed everyone today.”

glimmerman

Reaction score
With the low lifes it’s all Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak sucks. Nothing else matters to them. You notice they’re all out in force today because even though it wasn’t Dak’s fault they lost the game, that’s all they got. Low lifes all of them.
Some of these people are not fans. They are trolls. And they will be in full force this week.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak was the only reason we even had a chance in that game yesterday. He was the best player on the field. He just couldn't overcome his own team's shortcomings and the blindfolds on the refs at times.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He played very well, especially when he was running for his life. And most of the pressure was coming from the side he needs to roll out to.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He played very well, especially when he was running for his life. And most of the pressure was coming from the side he needs to roll out to.
What I do like about what I saw yesterday is that Dak has clearly left the "sit in the pocket and git kilt" mentality behind for good. Dude is getting out and making plays.. though I admit I was disappointed when he slid two yards short of the first down on that one run.. but I guess he has to be smart.. It's too early in the season to be running over defenders. Save that for January. The fact that he could slice the Eagles up for damn near 400 yards and 3 TD (which should have been 4) bodes well for our future. Dak is in a groove and CeeDee and Fergie have come with him.. This offense is going to absolutely molly-whop some of the chumps coming up on the schedule. I don't see another chance for a loss on the sched until Philly comes to town for the rematch. Meanwhile they gotta go @Chiefs then host the Bills and Niners before we see them again.. That game should be for the division lead yet again because I see them dropping two of the next three. Even if they only drop one, we are still playing for the division lead if we handle our business. And them losing Goedert and Hurts being gimped up aint helin their cause none.

glimmerman

Reaction score
What I do like about what I saw yesterday is that Dak has clearly left the "sit in the pocket and git kilt" mentality behind for good. Dude is getting out and making plays.. though I admit I was disappointed when he slid two yards short of the first down on that one run.. but I guess he has to be smart.. It's too early in the season to be running over defenders. Save that for January. The fact that he could slice the Eagles up for damn near 400 yards and 3 TD (which should have been 4) bodes well for our future. Dak is in a groove and CeeDee and Fergie have come with him.. This offense is going to absolutely molly-whop some of the chumps coming up on the schedule. I don't see another chance for a loss on the sched until Philly comes to town for the rematch. Meanwhile they gotta go @Chiefs then host the Bills and Niners before we see them again.. That game should be for the division lead yet again because I see them dropping two of the next three. Even if they only drop one, we are still playing for the division lead if we handle our business. And them losing Goedert and Hurts being gimped up aint helin their cause none.
I was yelling at the TV when he slid 2 yards short and also stepping out of bounds on the 2 point conversion. We have to realize that he had just now gotten back to using those legs again. He will gain confidence with every game.. I noticed that he had no hesitation right off the bat with taking off in this game..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak was the only reason we even had a chance in that game yesterday. He was the best player on the field. He just couldn't overcome his own team's shortcomings and the blindfolds on the refs at times.
Yeah tight games like this is when a blown call or non call makes a difference. Play on the goal line at the end would have been a TD if egirls defender is not tackling him before the ball gets there.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I was yelling at the TV when he slid 2 yards short and also stepping out of bounds on the 2 point conversion. We have to realize that he had just now gotten back to using those legs again. He will gain confidence with every game.. I noticed that he had no hesitation right off the bat with taking off in this game..
Yeah I like .. no LOVE the way Dak is playing now. As long as that guy shows up every Sunday we have a chance to beat anybody. I think you are right that his confidence in just going out in being a football player and not some Tom Brady wannabe pocket passer is growing. I am actually more excited about the rest of the season now than I was before the game yesterday.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yeah tight games like this is when a blown call or non call makes a difference. Play on the goal line at the end would have been a TD if egirls defender is not tackling him before the ball gets there.
Tough to discern which of the non-calls was worse.. The blow to Dak's head, the ignored hold on Micah on one of their big plays, or the PI that should have given the Cowboys the ball first and goal at the one. I'm still at a loss to understand people jumping on Schoon for not running the route in the end zone. Like he was supposed to anticipate being interfered with?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah I like .. no LOVE the way Dak is playing now. As long as that guy shows up every Sunday we have a chance to beat anybody. I think you are right that his confidence in just going out in being a football player and not some Tom Brady wannabe pocket passer is growing. I am actually more excited about the rest of the season now than I was before the game yesterday.
Yeah I think yesterday was more about our O-Line and penalties. We should have pulled that game out. Dak will get better and the team will get better. Sucks losing to egirls though..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Tough to discern which of the non-calls was worse.. The blow to Dak's head, the ignored hold on Micah on one of their big plays, or the PI that should have given the Cowboys the ball first and goal at the one. I'm still at a loss to understand people jumping on Schoon for not running the route in the end zone. Like he was supposed to anticipate being interfered with?
He was clearly being tackled before the ball was there. He almost got it in. That play will haunt him. Lol.