Micah Parsons: “Dak is a freaking warrior. He outplayed everyone today.”

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dak had a good night, right up until the point he needed to win the game.

The Dak deniers will tell you it was ALL great but it wasn't, you can't take that sack, that's a choke.
No one said it was ALL great, but yout your take leaves out a TON of factors.
But yeah, Dak.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This is a great thread.... Dak outplayed everyone according to Micah. What Micah failed to notice is that Dak only outplayed everyone on his own team. He didn't outplay anyone on the opposing team.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Unfortunately we’re a wildcard team now and the season is basically going to end like all the others.
Talk to me after Dec 10th about the season being over. This race is going to the end. Eagles secondary is a joke and the luck will end soon for them. Cowboys laid a blue print how to play Aj Brown and Smith both held to under 100 yards.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Like what?
Good Lord, did you watch? The line was trash in pass protection all game long. The team collectively ran for under 75 yards. The defense couldn't make stops early in the game. Zero turnovers. Penalties?
Yet we STILL had the lead at the half. Did you see anyone step up in the 3rd quarters as Philly put up 14?

jgboys1

Reaction score
I bash Dak every chance I get but he played good enough for any football team to win. A few questionable refereeing calls and the eagles making a play or 2 more more than us made all the difference in this game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Good Lord, did you watch? The line was trash in pass protection all game long. The team collectively ran for under 75 yards. The defense couldn't make stops early in the game. Zero turnovers. Penalties?
Yet we STILL had the lead at the half. Did you see anyone step up in the 3rd quarters as Philly put up 14?
Just Dak

Rayman70

Reaction score
file this away. We will get a chance at redemption soon. Just TCB.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Good Lord Wake Up!
I said Dak played great until the ending. Is that broken english for you or are you just thick headed?
I specifically mentioned him taking that sack instead of throwing it away or giving one of the wr's a chance.

That was a choke job

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I bash Dak every chance I get but he played good enough for any football team to win. A few questionable refereeing calls and the eagles making a play or 2 more more than us made all the difference in this game.
Same.

Dak was actually a strength for us.

Was sad to see him take that sack though in that situation.

Felt like it was such a big moment for his career and he ate the sack.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Good Lord Wake Up!
I said Dak played great until the ending. Is that broken english for you or are you just thick headed?
I specifically mentioned him taking that sack instead of throwing it away or giving one of the wr's a chance.

That was a choke job
He made a rookie mistake. Hes got 3 downs. He has to give up on that play and not risk a sack.

Brooksey

Reaction score
He made a rookie mistake. Hes got 3 downs. He has to give up on that play and not risk a sack.
He played great besides taking that sack. Stepping out of bounds on the 2-point hurt too.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not even close. Micah is getting the ire of fans bc he talks too much during the week. After a game like this, he just needs to **** and at least act like it stings. It is not his job to defend his teammates and try to shield them from legitimate criticism. Dak and MM melted under pressure and found a way to lose the game. What they did previous to that doesn’t matter bc they lost the game.
Lmao! So wrong. You and your funky bunch are the ones who need to **** and simply go find another team to follow already. Your years of childish rants have become beyond tiresome already.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
With the low lifes it’s all Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak sucks. Nothing else matters to them. You notice they’re all out in force today because even though it wasn’t Dak’s fault they lost the game, that’s all they got. Low lifes all of them.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lmao! So wrong. You and your funky bunch are the ones who need to **** and simply go find another team to follow already. Your years of childish rants have become beyond tiresome already

Is that all you got tough guy? As usual nothing to debate here since you fail to make a point.