Micah Parsons and C.J. Stroud Sumo Training

shabazz

Reaction score
Fits in right there with Dak. I wonder how much the special forces training helped him to win in the play offs. This Sumo stuff is just another PR stunt.
And honestly I wouldn't mind the podcasting, running of his mouth, and whatever Sumo/ off the field stuff he does if he'd just be CONSISTENT on the playing field!

Now it's up to the FO to decide if they want to give him the bag.

shabazz

Reaction score
Trade Parsons and Dak to Houston for CJ Stroud, Danielle Hunter, Denico Autry, and Azeez Al-Shaair. Seriously!
They'd laugh at that.....their coach doesn't go for part-time players that mostly Stat against crap teams or in garbage time

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
He's got the ability but has gone AWOL in the BIGGEST of games AND down the stretch of the seasons.

Packers game, zero sacks and ONE tacke the ENTIRE game...really?

Against the Bills and Dolphins, half a sack and 2 tackled TOTAL for both games. Really?

Just look at the stats and WHOM they are against and then tell us why he should be paid like TJ Watt.
40.5 sacks in his first three seasons.

5th most for a defensive player in NFL history.

shabazz

Reaction score
40.5 sacks in his first three seasons.

5th most for a defensive player in NFL history.
Nice pretty stats against the worst....give em the bag and the FO will rue the day.

I know another guy here with pretty stats.....when it's not on the biggest stage

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Parsons looks like a greek god. Too bad his powers vanish during the playoffs.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Nobody cares what you think about a person. This is a football site to discuss football. I think Parsons is one of the best defenders in the NFL, that is an opinion based on facts and evidence.
There's an ignore function, just FYI.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The Micah hate on this forum is completely insane. With the way these fans talk about him, you’d think Micah was a complete JAG bust instead of one of the best pass rushers in the NFL.
Yeah you'd think the level of competition had nothing to do with it, like Micah just laid down and quit. Actually I don't understand why they don't change up the ways they use him more through the game to make it tougher for top teams to game plan for him.

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
Actually I don't understand why they don't change up the ways they use him more through the game to make it tougher for top teams to game plan for him.
And perhaps Zimmer will find a way to avoid Micah having those last 7 games letdown......if he does, it changes the narrative

Let's see how it plays out but if we get the same old, same old from him........

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blown out achilles coming in 3....2...1..... :banghead:
3ikisAA.gif

Speak not of bad luck...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I really can't stand Parsons, and him being on everyone's nut sack is not a good look. He should be buddy-buddy with the QB that completely destroyed his defense and interview him. Yeah, that's a good idea.
There is nothing wrong with him being friends with player on another team. you meet someone and like them, you hang out with them.
It is stupid to hate someone because they are on another team.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Sign that Sumo guy up for OLine depth. Did you see him eat Parsons' initial charge twice with no cleats on?