Twitter: Micah Parsons and Junior Seau-Only 2 players in history of the NFL to accomplish this

HungryLion

Reaction score
His depression/suicide was from steroids, but nobody wants to go there. The whole concussion thing is a little bit of a scapegoat. Nobody wants to talk about the impact steroids has on people mentally.

Steroids can have very negative impacts on a persons brain.

of course so do concussions.

So when it comes to Seau. Best not to throw out assumptions without any evidence as to what ultimately caused his suicide. It could also very well be both things that played a part, for all you know.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Cowboys defensive assistant George Edwards said they’re using Micah Parsons similar to how Edwards coached both LaVar Arrington at Washington, & Junior Seau at Miami.
That’s cool to hear. I saw the Twitter post about them being the only 2 which is wild to think about all the all pro’s to play the position and not do what junior and Micah have done. He’s on his way. He’s having a nice rookie year. Still has 9 games to go

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh yey! And here I thought it was something positive!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
His depression/suicide was from steroids, but nobody wants to go there. The whole concussion thing is a little bit of a scapegoat. Nobody wants to talk about the impact steroids has on people mentally.

No. Steroids do not cause depression. Good lord.

Reactions: BAT

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Junior was drafted in 1990, Ware and Merriman were drafted in 2005. If my math is correct, that's 15 years difference, not 16. Just saying. ;)

Your math is better than mine.

Smashin222

Reaction score

What an amazingly terrible opinion.

Reactions: BAT

Praxit

Reaction score
being from San Diego and always hearing about Junior situations. Yep, had lots personal issues. Roids was also in the mix. Didnt seem like a content/happy person.