Micah Parsons is a monster

SackMaster

Reaction score
Makes me wonder if last weeks game would’ve been different if he played DE. He had 5 qb hits today. I don’t think touched Brady at all
Doubt it.

It is HARD to get to Brady. He just knows how to get rid of the ball too quick.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Can’t wait for Voch’s breakdown and ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE***’s break down of how dominate the young man was today. He was literally everywhere. Kazzzzeee and Kearse had very good games as well. D line played fairly well, LVE had a good game as well. Diggs is a very good #2 corner but I don’t feel comfortable with him as our #1 corner.
Byron Jones would make this defense elite.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah said one thing in his press conference after the draft that stuck out to me today. He said he plays with a lot of effort. He really does. He's flying around in the 4th quarter just as much as he is in the 1st.

He's going to make a ton of big plays once he gets settled in the league. He had no right to even be a factor today being thrown to the wolves like that.

I'm proud of the dude. If he wants to do a shirt swap with me some day I'm game.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Micah said one thing in his press conference after the draft that stuck out to me today. He said he plays with a lot of effort. He really does. He's flying around in the 4th quarter just as much as he is in the 1st.

He's going to make a ton of big plays once he gets settled in the league. He had no right to even be a factor today being thrown to the wolves like that.

I'm proud of the dude. If he wants to do a shirt swap with me some day I'm game.
He'd rather haze you.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Excellent point. Really impressive. Especially considering he is a rookie. That much effort and he hasn’t even been in a pro off season training program yet.

Sky is the limit man.