Micah Parsons is a monster

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Micah said one thing in his press conference after the draft that stuck out to me today. He said he plays with a lot of effort. He really does. He's flying around in the 4th quarter just as much as he is in the 1st.

He's going to make a ton of big plays once he gets settled in the league. He had no right to even be a factor today being thrown to the wolves like that.

I'm proud of the dude. If he wants to do a shirt swap with me some day I'm game.
The kid is a dude. This kid should not be our best pass rusher but he certainly looked like it today. And some laughed at the thought of building a defense around this kid. Hmmm.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I hate to even make the comparison because it’s way to early and this particular player I’m about to compare him to is in the conversation for greatest football player ever but what the hell - he reminds me of LT. The aggression, raw speed and athleticism coupled with instincts really remind me of that dude. Probably a dumb comparison, hell certainly one, but I can’t help myself. I’m an optimist lol.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He was great, man. I loved seeing that. He shouldn't have gotten that sack on that play the Chargers got hosed on but he certainly deserved 1 or 2 for his work all game.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He was great, man. I loved seeing that. He shouldn't have gotten that sack on that play the Chargers got hosed on but he certainly deserved 1 or 2 for his work all game.
I agree and I don't believe in make-up calls, but boy: he got hosed on so many OL holding calls...
Sometimes things make other things end up as right as they can be.
Sometimes the bear eats you.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Yeah. It was a bad call by the refs.

To his credit. Great play either way.

SackMaster

Reaction score
He will probably still be rushing often. Quinn likes to use his LB's as rushers
Yep, I like that.

Just felt we missed him in the middle of the field on a few of those runs. But I'm absolutely in favor of him playing DE/OLB in obvious passrushing downs.

As long as he can handle the workload, keep him in the game, period.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
He has the best spin move of any DL since Ware. He had one late in the 4th quarter that lead to a pressure...

lk8701

Reaction score
Dude hasn’t played defensive end since high school.

and the way he played today was just amazing. What a great draft pick he was. So happy they took him.

His best position is 3-4 OLB. Too bad we play a 4-3 but he is still very good as a 4-3 DE. This kind of proves the whole Taco over TJ Watt scheme fit was BS. Watt would have been very good in any scheme. Great players are great players. Jags are Jags.