Micah Parsons is a special player

Sepia

Reaction score
Each time I saw him behind the ball-carrier, I was confident he’d catch them. He did.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
great moniker. We had Randy White “ the manager” now the Hitman . Well done
OPZyGdd.jpg

Shane612

Reaction score
I said he is a good player on draft day.
He has proven me right.
Let's hope he continues to improve, and avoids the sophomore jinks, next year

Daillest88

Reaction score
I’m glad he tackled some people but I’d rather him chase QBs instead of watching Gregory be a 1 man pass rush.
I’d rather the cowboys put him EVERYWHERE. He’s only gonna get better at linebacker, his speed is crazy and without him they would of converted more 3rd downs

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I’d rather the cowboys put him EVERYWHERE. He’s only gonna get better at linebacker, his speed is crazy and without him they would of converted more 3rd downs

I agree, those tackle for loses were every bit as big as a QB sack. I like the ideal of moving him around as opposed to sticking him on DL full time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I’m sorry but I can’t get behind him consistently covering guys downfield when QBs drop back to throw. It’s a waste and a favor to the opposing offense.

He’s a down hill and sideways player at linebacker but really he’s a monster edge rusher that we don’t use enough.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
That's called filling up the stat sheet. He is Ballin.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’m sorry but I can’t get behind him consistently covering guys downfield when QBs drop back to throw. It’s a waste and a favor to the opposing offense.

He’s a down hill and sideways player at linebacker but really he’s a monster edge rusher that we don’t use enough.
Just stop man. You find a way to complain no matter the situation or circumstance. Parsons is already elite and will continue to get better. The cowboys just won against a conference opponent without Dak. Just be happy for once my dude. Just because you were wrong about parsons doesn’t mean anything. Let it go and enjoy the W

Aven8

Reaction score
He looked like Rolondo last night but faster. He’s a monster and only getting better. The dude could be Ray Lewis and take over a game.

lopey

Reaction score
I figured we need a Micah Parsons thread.

What a great game he had.

those tackles for a loss are huge. Tackles for a loss make it so much more difficult for the opposing offense to get first downs.

He put the Vikings behind the chains multiple times tonight and got the defense off the field.

He is a special special player and only going to get better.

But I heard here he can’t make an impact playin linebacker

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Great interview with Amari. Fast forward to the 3:13 point as Amari talks about Parsons.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I figured we need a Micah Parsons thread.

What a great game he had.

those tackles for a loss are huge. Tackles for a loss make it so much more difficult for the opposing offense to get first downs.

He put the Vikings behind the chains multiple times tonight and got the defense off the field.

He is a special special player and only going to get better.

It is close equivalent to a 4 sack game

btcutter

Reaction score
He had a monster game like that and it’s still not nearly as impactful as when he rushes the QB and that’s why Gregory was the most impactful player on the field last night.

We are a better defense when he rushes the QB.

Im glad he made some tackles though.

Gregory is far more advance at pass rushing than Micah. He’s playing at Pro Bowl level. Can wait to see when Lawrence, Gregory and Micah on the field at the same time!