Micah Parsons is a special player

Gaede

Reaction score
Also blown away by his attitude. Listen to his interviews and you'll find a young guy whose eager to learn, honest, humble, and never satisfied with average. Complete opposite of the pre-draft profile.

rags

Reaction score
I figured we need a Micah Parsons thread.

What a great game he had.

those tackles for a loss are huge. Tackles for a loss make it so much more difficult for the opposing offense to get first downs.

He put the Vikings behind the chains multiple times tonight and got the defense off the field.

He is a special special player and only going to get better.

Thought he had 11 tackles. No?

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m glad he tackled some people but I’d rather him chase QBs instead of watching Gregory be a 1 man pass rush.

I remember one stunt Gregory ran in the first half and his speed was ridiculous…. Dude is a beast.. If only weed was legal way earlier and Irving could have kept his head on straight…

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
parsons have the speed that the defense has never seen. he has an extra gear, and when he kicks it in, he's gone.

lk8701

Reaction score
I figured we need a Micah Parsons thread.

What a great game he had.

those tackles for a loss are huge. Tackles for a loss make it so much more difficult for the opposing offense to get first downs.

He put the Vikings behind the chains multiple times tonight and got the defense off the field.

He is a special special player and only going to get better.

He reminds me of Lebron James in his rookie season. Although he might be better than rookie LeBron. This something I've never seen before in the NFL. He can legitimately play DE, MLB, WOLB, SOLB, and SS.

HungryLion

Reaction score
He reminds me of Lebron James in his rookie season. Although he might be better than rookie LeBron. This something I've never seen before in the NFL. He can legitimately play DE, MLB, WOLB, SOLB, and SS.

He is in like the 99.99th percentile as far as NFL athletes go.

His athleticism is hard to believe. The size, the speed, the strength, the agility. It’s crazy how much physical talent he has.