Micah Parsons Is The Best Player On This Team

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yeah he's trying to insult the Cowboys but Parson's has been incredible for a player let alone a rookie. Its past time to gauge him as a rookie. He's playing like a veteran. No shame in having him be one of your teams best players. Especially when you are 7-3.
Yup he’s gonna finish the year with double digit sacks and the tackles for loss are gonna keep coming

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The play before Dak threw a pick trying to throw to Lamb I was yelling for a TO.
I can see going timeout there but I've seen this team and most quarterbacks go for the touchdown to keep the defense on edge. They were having success. Calling a timeout benefits the defense there just as much as the offense if not more. We'd be calling for McCarthy's head if he called a timeout there and it resulted in a turnover. That's equivalent to icing a kicker.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're a weirdo.....so you made this thread to troll Dak fans lol....you should've said something more egregious like Tony Pollard or someone....you aren't going to find someone to knock Parson's in favor of your weird Dak obsession.
You and your buddies are not handling this very well.

I ALMOST feel bad for you guy, but I just can't bring myself to it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You and your buddies are not handling this very well.

I ALMOST feel bad for you guy, but I just can't bring myself to it.
You "almost feel bad for me" but YOU are the one making posts after posts about Dak. Even stooping as low as this? Man we all love Parsons lol...the hell you thought this was you thought you were going to get people to disagree with you lol?

Clown behavior.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You "almost feel bad for me" but YOU are the one making posts after posts about Dak. Even stooping as low as this? Man we all love Parsons lol...the hell you thought this was you thought you were going to get people to disagree with you lol?

Clown behavior.
I was angry like you when I believed Dak was on his way to multiple rings, then 2019 happened and I watched Dak lead the #1 offense (just like year) to horrible performances against good competition (just like this year). That's when I knew that Dak Prescott CAN NEVER be the focal point of a Super Bowl winning offense. I have accepted that.

You'll get to the acceptance stage sooner or later. I'm sure of it.

75boyz

Reaction score
It does kinda jump off the screen at ya when watching the All-22 or other film.

Not close really. And that definitely includes all offensive players too. Even sacred cow Martin.

Risen could be right. He could get DPOY at the rate he's going.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Just incredible to see a player this young and considered by himself as still “raw”, to move from LB and go to either side of the D-line and outright dominate in pass rush and hold up against the run.

His motor doesn’t quit and he doesn’t get pushed around by any of the o-lineman.

Outright freak talent and should be in the conversation for DPOY.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was angry like you when I believed Dak was on his way to multiple rings, then 2019 happened and I watched Dak lead the #1 offense (just like year) to horrible performances against good competition (just like this year). That's when I knew that Dak Prescott CAN NEVER be the focal point of a Super Bowl winning offense. I have accepted that.

You'll get to the acceptance stage sooner or later. I'm sure of it.
Well there's your issue....you thought Dak would be on his way to multiple rings before 2019.....you've already shown you don't understand football based on that prediction lol. Unless you are just some blind fan.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well there's your issue....you thought Dak would be on his way to multiple rings before 2019.....you've already shown you don't understand football based on that prediction lol. Unless you are just some blind fan.
I was a blind Dak fan at one time. I admit that, but now I can see. I took the blinders off.

Dak ain't that dude.