Micah Parsons Is The Best Player On This Team

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I like Dak,'' said Johnson, speaking to Colin Cowherd on FSI. "I think he can win you a championship if he has great players around him. I don't think Dak can carry a football team if he doesn't have great players around him."

ouch, burn. guess he's saying he's trend dilfer. lmao :muttley::lmao::lmao2:here's you some emoji's

Proof

Reaction score
It was proven to be fools gold and Dak fooled me. I admit that.

i get it. i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt though that you don't strike me as someone that suffers from knee-jerk reactions. we've obviously had two stinkers fresh in our mind, but i truly don't think it outweighs the rest of what we've seen this year. aberrations. i'd have much rather preferred he put the team on his back and solidified his reputation despite the adversity, but (personally) i'm not knocking him for it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kiper said it when we drafted him. If he didn't opt out, he's not available for the Cowboys.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
i get it. i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt though that you don't strike me as someone that suffers from knee-jerk reactions. we've obviously had two stinkers fresh in our mind, but i truly don't think it outweighs the rest of what we've seen this year. aberrations. i'd have much rather preferred he put the team on his back and solidified his reputation despite the adversity, but (personally) i'm not knocking him for it.
I mean, we didn't HAVE to win that game yesterday. I just didn't expect him to look like he didn't even belong so soon after that Broncos game. It looked like the moment was too big for him, and the playoffs are full of big moments.

Proof

Reaction score
I mean, we didn't HAVE to win that game yesterday. I just didn't expect him to look like he didn't even belong so soon after that Broncos game. It looked like the moment was too big for him, and the playoffs are full of big moments.

yeah, one thing i can say is that when things are clicking he looks like a field general to the T, when they aren't so much i beg the camera to stay off him lol

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What I like about Parsons, along with his relentlessness and speed is he understands the club/strip (which mean pass rushers can't seem to remember as they get close to the quarterback), and he pops right back up when he gets knocked to the ground. None of this Albert "Lay Down Sally" Haynesworth-type shiggity.
I think he has a couple of strip sacks. He's going to get even more.
I'm glad he's changing the Cowboys culture and not the reverse.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Big deal.............. If we're comparing players then let's compare teams. Because at this point in the season I'll take New England over this team in a rematch. Why is New England doesn't have half the talent that the Boy's have, but appear to be getting better each week while this team seems to be going off the deep end???? It's time to dump fake GMs, fire coaches who can't coach and release and cut players who can't stay healthy! This is how you build a winner.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Big deal.............. If we're comparing players then let's compare teams. Because at this point in the season I'll take New England over this team in a rematch. Why is New England doesn't have half the talent that the Boy's have, but appear to be getting better each week while this team seems to be going off the deep end???? It's time to dump fake GMs, fire coaches who can't coach and release and cut players who can't stay healthy! This is how you build a winner.
I mean they may appear to be getting better each week because they just beat up on the Falcons, Panthers and Chargers..you know the same teams we beat up on lol?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Race? Huh? What did I say about race? I was just saying you don't think he looks the part since ya'll constantly talk about how he "doesn't have a arm" and isn't Mahomes....who said anything about race? :huh::omg:Interesting you went there though.....hmm.....
You knew what you were implying when you said "Interesting....guess he doesn't look the part huh?" when comparing Romo and Dak.

You're fooling nobody and hopefully the mods don't let it slide. That has no place here.

You deserve a ban for that and hopefully that's what you get.

Last edited:

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I mean they may appear to be getting better each week because they just beat up on the Falcons, Panthers and Chargers..you know the same teams we beat up on lol?
You are correct about the teams, however New England is doing it with a rookie QB, a less talented cast and they're more efficient than the Boys. You can tell they a building towards something, whereas this team is struggling to stay relevant. Like I've stated, this team is LOADED with gutless, over hyped, underachievers. I've never seen a team loaded with so many lower leg injuries, it's a fricking joke....................It's time to cut bait and move on from players that can't seem to stay healthy for more than a week at a time. This team was suppose to be deeply loaded with so much talent that posters were screaming to trade the EXCESS players and now what do we have?????? A bunch of stiffs who stub a toe and they're out for weeks at a time. It's time to move on the New England way...............

Pokes12

Reaction score
Not just the defense, but the entire team.

He's the only one that seems to show up every single week.
Totally agree. He comes to play, every week and he is a force. All the others play when they feel like it. The receivers dropping passes is getting really old to me. Dak missing wide open touchdowns and underthrowing long balls is also getting OLD.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You deserve a ban for "assuming" me saying you guys think he "doesn't Look the part" is about the color of his skin lol. Especially since Romo and Dak are both minorities lol.....you sound silly. Says more about you then it does anyone else because no one used the word "race" BUT you. But keep telling on yourself.....
It's exactly what you meant and hopefully the right thing is done about it, because there's no place for that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are correct about the teams, however New England is doing it with a rookie QB, a less talented cast and they're more efficient than the Boys. You can tell they a building towards something, whereas this team is struggling to stay relevant. Like I've stated, this team is LOADED with gutless, over hyped, underachievers. I've never seen a team loaded with so many lower leg injuries, it's a fricking joke....................It's time to cut bait and move on from players that can't seem to stay healthy for more than a week at a time. This team was suppose to be deeply loaded with so much talent that posters were screaming to trade the EXCESS players and now what do we have?????? A bunch of stiffs who stub a toe and they're out for weeks at a time. It's time to move on the New England way...............
What exactly are the Pats doing? Beating up on bad teams?

75boyz

Reaction score

Excellent post and comparison example.