Micah Parsons makes promise

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He already made one. He said he was going to be *** phenomenal against green Bay. He just talks to talk. Nothing real behind it
Oh I can't wait, and I know you like to get fooled by the workout videos he's going to put out, i'm just begging you NOT THIS YEAR please!!!! Don't fall for it!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Parsons will start the season on fire and after a few games of getting double teamed and getting manhandled by those big O-lines he'll slowly disappear into the night and it will be last year all over again!
The ONE ON ONE MATCHUPS!!!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Talk is cheap or so I've heard....
Here's the flip side of that coin you know the comments made now he's gonna be held accountable he didn't have to do that he's actually putting himself out there by saying that he's opening himself up for at the end of the year if they're not better for blowback so in some ways you gotta admire him for exposing himself to some negative feedback at the end of the year but that's what leaders do he's saying hey he saying they're gonna be better he's gonna try to make them better and then we just go from there why is it a big deal it's not just talk it's just guy saying it out loud..

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
He’s been a great player no doubt, but I haven’t seen much improvement from his rookie year. Time to take the next step and truly become a dominant player

Kwyn

Reaction score
It shouldn’t surprise anyone around here that Micah is disliked by so many on this board.

The guy could play for free and there are guys here who would insist the team would be better off without him.