Micah Parsons makes promise

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Some of these guys hate everything....it's like they get taxed for saying something positive. :muttley:
36670.jpg

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Where is that big defensive tackle Jerry promised he would get him in the off-season?

All-in, meeting with Micah for a few hours, all this crap we heard and were promised….

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where is that big defensive tackle Jerry promised he would get him in the off-season?

All-in, meeting with Micah for a few hours, all this crap we heard and were promised….
Did free agency start already....I thought it didn't start til the 13th....hmm?

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Micah haters are barking up the wrong tree.
Micah is a heck of a player , but show me don't tell me.Getting Sweat DT Texas would make this defense much better. And parsons has been asking for a piece like him .

Chasing6

Reaction score
Micah is a heck of a player , but show me don't tell me.Getting Sweat DT Texas would make this defense much better. And parsons has been asking for a piece like him .
I would feel better with a known commodity like Wilkins and I use the draft to rebuild the OLine.

LysleE

Reaction score
Micah: Just let your play speak for you…enough talk!

dcstar

Reaction score
yapyapyap...another one who likes to hear himself talk.

Wake me up when Mr Parsons quits thinking he is a all-world social media king and actually tries to becomes a leader and all-world football player through hard work, perseverance and a modicum of humility.

Mo of the same yapyapyap bull-chitter the Cowboys are rife with.

Go Cowboys!

Staubacher

Reaction score
This is the same promise that Prescott makes every year. And they fulfill those promises when they're playing bad teams. Then it's oopsie wait till next year when the games really count