Micah Parsons on being stuck on 13 sacks

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s been the same story with Parsons. He starts off the season strong with sacks and they tail off later in the season. He had 4 sacks in the first 3 games. He’s only had 1.5 sacks in his last 5 games. Once we reach December his sacks die off.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Imagine how many sacks he'd have if they could cover anyone for more than 2 seconds!
Imagine how good he would be if he would s.t.f.u and play football and stay off social media? This guy is a loser, hope we trade him for some #1s in the offseason.

Mcsports

Reaction score
To be fair (and I watched replay numerous times) Micah should have been credited with .5 sack vs Detroit. He and Armstrong wrapped up QB at same time.
Armstrong went low and Micah high.

dmaschuck

Reaction score
I wonder why that number Micah?

M05c9BJ.png

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Sacks are overrated. You steal points from offenses by being disruptive and taking on extra blockers.

When you play the browns you know garret os gonna kill you so you gotta get the ball out quick. No one can block Garrett. Not even Garrett

Toro9

Reaction score
Boo f* hoo. I'll take 13 sacks every year for 5 years. It's not just about sacks but pressures anyway. I know it's not about me or us or even the team. It's about him and his legacy. I love Micah but I don't expect him to stick around unless the Joneses are willing to pay him top dollar.