Twitter: Micah Parsons Say's The NFL Isn't Hard

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Let em try.

He backs it up, unlike Mr. "I hope every defense plays us that way" over on the offensive side of the ball.
omg, Dak lives in your head. rent free. can you have a single conversation without mentioning Dak.

I am of the type, that until you have a history, then keep your mouth shut. he is 13 games into his career. things are coming easy to him, but don't make yourself a target....yes he backs it up so far...but maybe we should see 2 or 3 seasons of it before he opens his mouth and diss everybody else.....don't let it go to your head. just keep your head down. grab the lunch pale and go to work.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
They say the hardest part about adjusting to the NFL is the speed of the game, but when you’re 6’3 250lbs and quite possibly the fastest man on the field - they have to adjust to your speed, not the other way around!
Good point about the speed of the game.
I think Taysom Hill, Taylor Heinicke, Patrick Mahomes and Justin Herbert found out a little about the "speed of the game" when Parsons start bearing down on them.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Should have 13 sacks, but they took Mahomes "Lay Down Sally" move as giving himself up and not a sack even though Parsons was about to put him down. :rolleyes:

I don't think that is why he didn't get a sack. They viewed it as a disigned run, so a TFL but not a sack. I think I heard that somewhere.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't think that is why he didn't get a sack. They viewed it as a disigned run, so a TFL but not a sack. I think I heard that somewhere.
Maybe, but anytime the quarterback has the ball, unless he's moving forward like he's running, it should be a sack because the quarterback can pull up and throw the ball.

UncleRico

Reaction score
Should have 13 sacks, but they took Mahomes "Lay Down Sally" move as giving himself up and not a sack even though Parsons was about to put him down. :rolleyes:
It was because it was an option/run play and not a pass