Twitter: Micah Parsons Say's The NFL Isn't Hard

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The fact Parsons waited until after he took the league by storm means this comment isn't cockiness; it's fact.

The NFL isn't hard for a lot of rookies- Randy Moss immediately comes to mind. Parsons has every right to say this because to this point, it's true. The NFL hasn't been hard for him.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should have 13 sacks, but they took Mahomes "Lay Down Sally" move as giving himself up and not a sack even though Parsons was about to put him down. :rolleyes:
Huh? They called that one a running play. Because it was a running play. Micah got credit for a TFL.
If you give yourself up on a passing play for a loss, it's still recorded as a sack.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
If you back it up say whatever you want. If you dont back it up then say nothing.

zeke21

Reaction score
I'd like to hear this statement in the context in which it was made before deciding whether it was confidence or arrogance.
Was thinking the same think.. I suggest it was part of a larger answer.. like Q: Have you found it hard to adjust to the different schemes this year? A: The NFL really isn't that hard, I just try to win my battle and hope we get the win.

Or a 1000 variations of that..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Stay humble young man! Teams are going to be spending a lot of time game planning for him next season. He’s going to have to add some wrinkles to his game to stay ahead.

manster4ever

Reaction score
He deserves it. He’s been rocking it since week 1. The most consistent, fired up, energetic, and confidence player on the team :clap:. Maybe he can instill this confidence in the rest of the team.

It's starting to happen. Saw it last week vs. WFT...the vets like Lawrence and Gregory are stepping it up to try and keep up. The younger guys like Golston are also playing well. Love where the D' is going. I think the O' will right the ship if/when the interior Oline gets their crap together and blocks adequately again for Zeke. Lastly, Zeke needs to get healthy. I really think we can beat a horrible Gspots team without either of our RB's. Sign a couple guys from the practice squad and we'll be fine. Zeke shoulda sat out last week and this week to get right. He has no explosiveness right now.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
:laugh:at people getting mad at what he said.

He made a general comment not specifically targeting anyone. Who’s going to be offended?

Also, what was he even referring to? He could’ve been talking about picking up schemes.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stay humble young man! Teams are going to be spending a lot of time game planning for him next season. He’s going to have to add some wrinkles to his game to stay ahead.
His mantra is Humble Beast. How oxymoronic.