Rayman70

Reaction score
Weaknesses:
  • Good instincts, but not great
  • Can be overly aggressive at times
  • Could have some minor character concerns
  • Needs to work on taking on and shedding blocks
From walter football. Jaylon 2.0 report lol
good..I WANT guys on my defense that might have character issues. lol..we already have too many "good community" types that are so milk toast its nuts. We need that bad *** fringe nutcase that also has a high fb IQ...controlled chaos. I am tired of the "school boy" types on D...or the Garrett RKG players. We need some mean SOBS on the D. Parsons is what the doctor ordered. Quinn will love this guy.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Weaknesses:
ahh...YEAH...Jaylon he aint. He's much better.

817Gill

Reaction score
Maturity issues are the character concerns not like he’s a tough guy. We don’t need anymore guys with maturity issues.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Parsons has played the position I think two years total and it shows on the tape. I don't even think he's a top 3 linebacker in this draft and if he is, it's barely.

Has a ton of upside though. Nick Bolton is the guy I want to trade up to grab late in the first or early in the second.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Parsons has played the position I think two years total and it shows on the tape. I don't even think he's a top 3 linebacker in this draft and if he is, it's barely.

Has a ton of upside though. Nick Bolton is the guy I want to trade up to grab late in the first or early in the second.
If you think Parsons isnt the best linebacker in this class you need to re watch the tape. The guy single handedly took over against Memphis with 14 tackles, 3 tackles for a loss, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 2 pass breakups, and a QB hit.

Tell me any linebacker in the draft that accomplished that in 1 game after 2 years of playing the position. LOL.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys will pick him. I do think they will draft two LBs at least, but not in the first this year. I think they go CB or Edge. I just know Jerry is thinking take a guy like Surtain and have bookend CBs for the next 4 years.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Most scouting reports have the instincts as a plus...he’s literally the opposite of Jaylon.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Doesn’t look the same to me other then he’s also a 245lb mlb, Jaylon doesn’t shoot the gap and make a tackle for loss. Vander Esche tried to learn that from Lee but could stay healthy long enough to learn....Dallas could use a stout ILB. If he runs anything better then a 4.6 he should be the pick

Bowdown27

Reaction score
good..I WANT guys on my defense that might have character issues. lol..we already have too many "good community" types that are so milk toast its nuts. We need that bad *** fringe nutcase that also has a high fb IQ...controlled chaos. I am tired of the "school boy" types on D...or the Garrett RKG players. We need some mean SOBS on the D. Parsons is what the doctor ordered. Quinn will love this guy.
I’m with you. Kid is a beast. Now the comparison to jaylon is circulating a lot which isn’t bad because jaylon coming out of college he was a top 5 player. Jaylon start regressing over time because of his injury. Parsons is fresh and I think would go top 4-5 if they had a combine and he played this past year.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Weaknesses:
I don’t know where the Jaylon character issues came from. The guy is class personified especially when he was at Notre Dame. Bucky said a few weeks ago the Parsons character issue are closer to Zeke off the field but he likes the spotlight similar to Jaylon on the field. Stop spreading false narratives.