Micah Parsons scouting report. Sounds familiar

Londonboy

Reaction score
If you think Parsons isnt the best linebacker in this class you need to re watch the tape. The guy single handedly took over against Memphis with 14 tackles, 3 tackles for a loss, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 2 pass breakups, and a QB hit.

Tell me any linebacker in the draft that accomplished that in 1 game after 2 years of playing the position. LOL.
Aren't Memphis perennial bottom feeders?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaylon’s problem isn’t that he’s playing on o e good leg - he’s playing with half a brain.

I couldn't disagree more.

He always had questionable instincts but he was an all world athlete. He's not that anymore. The dude is playing on one leg.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
How do you have the year he did in 2018 playing on one leg? Its obviously his instinct/study habits. We havent had a linebacker sniff out a screen since 2015 Lee:facepalm:

Malhavoc

Reaction score
His instincts aren’t good. All I know is watching him move laterally is hard to watch. That absolutely hinders his ability. Parsons is a FAR superior player to the guy that Smith is today.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
His instincts aren’t good. All I know is watching him move laterally is hard to watch. That absolutely hinders his ability. Parsons is a FAR superior player to the guy that Smith is today.
Was it hard to watch in 2018? If so its pretty impressive he played that well being physically hampered