Micah Parsons training footage

HungryLion

Reaction score

8:40 mark. He sure is a talker. We'll see how the vets deal with that.

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Micah is a talker. It’s all gonna be about how he plays on the field.

Guys can be talkers if they back it up on Sundays. I anticipate that Micah will do just that. So the talking won’t be a problem.

Plus with how soft our defense has been for years. I want a cowboys defender that will be in the offenses face all day. Beating them between the whistles and getting in their heads after it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
16:20 mark is more Parsons footage. Its other rookies in the video. Parsons is legit a competitor though. I can respect that. We need guys who love to win

Thanks, will go back to look at it. I do want to see about Justin Fields also. Just do not have the time right now. Trying to get 5 things done, then get in an exercise.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Guys can be talkers if they back it up on Sundays. I anticipate that Micah will do just that. So the talking won’t be a problem.

Plus with how soft our defense has been for years. I want a cowboys defender that will be in the offenses face all day. Beating them between the whistles and getting in their heads after it.
No problem sir.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Thanks but I'll wait for the actual Dallas Cowboys training camp footage, I hope he lights it up :flagwave:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

8:40 mark. He sure is a talker. We'll see how the vets deal with that.

Thanks for the video!

Micah is beyond a talker. I've heard stories from people who knew Micah at Penn State. He is... a character? To put it politely. Odd. Loud, and kind of strange. But not in a rude or bad way. More of like a "this guy is a bit crazy, but he isn't a bad guy" type of way.

I get the feeling Micah will be a Dez Bryant type on the defense.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
16:20 mark is more Parsons footage. Its other rookies in the video. Parsons is legit a competitor though. I can respect that. We need guys who love to win
27:43 is where I see his "arc" starting.

57:33-1:03:45 is more of him as well.

1:07:44- he says the thing about the Cowboys.

1:21:50 he is being drafted mentions he wants Dallas to draft him.

Last edited:

Scotman

Reaction score

I'm liking it so far. I love it that he took the bowling loss so hard. I'm tired of it looking like the guys are OK with a loss. I have no idea how it'll play out, but his attitude reminds me of Irvin....and we need that fire.

johneric8

Reaction score
I watched most of the video and the one thing that really stands out to me when it comes to his demeanor is that he has some SERIOUS Dog in him. This is the complete opposite of what saw with Jaylon Smith quite honestly. It's obvious that Micah does not expect to lose and this along side of his physical abilities make him kind of can't miss pick. He really seems like that dog he plays with also has some playfulness which is a nice balance.