Micah Parsons training footage

Hardline

Reaction score
This video brought all my Kyle Pitts wishful thinking back.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the video!

Micah is beyond a talker. I've heard stories from people who knew Micah at Penn State. He is... a character? To put it politely. Odd. Loud, and kind of strange. But not in a rude or bad way. More of like a "this guy is a bit crazy, but he isn't a bad guy" type of way.

I get the feeling Micah will be a Dez Bryant type on the defense.
Does anybody care about whether or not he is Trashtalker. Not me. Only how he fits in the defense. My concern is will Quinn actually create a consistent role he will be able to handle. Frankly I am getting a little worried about all these multiple roles the players have to adjust to. Same thing with these hybrid safeties playing LBer on defense. Seems complicated and requires a lot of thinking and that slows the player. This needs to be watched. There is bound to be "tells" from Quinn's defense..we have seen his defenses before as have other OC in the league. Remember Dak beat Quinn's defense last year before his injury. Food for thought there. Then of course Quinn was fired in Atlanta.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I studied his tape and He's one of the biggest waste of a draft pick, slow to react and has trouble reading keys, not a impact player for the 12th overall pick..
He's good but not worth the price...

Those are big shoes to fill....Ryan Leaf, The 'Red" Magic Man, Jamarcus Russel...you think he is in this crowd? "biggest".