Micah Parsons training footage

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Kid has all the skill sets to be a top player in this league. He has to be willing to put in the work and put in the film study time as well. The talent is there to be a good player, greatness takes that extra work.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The players know what Parsons is and will be glad he's on their side.

We'll see how he does when it counts. Talking is not what he's about.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Great video. Parsons appears to have the type of attitude the other players will follow and could easily see him being one of the primary leaders on defense.

chagus

Reaction score
You KNOW that everyone of yall saying " well, lets see what they do on the field" and "I cant pass judgement until" blah blah blah would be griping and complaining if there wasnt ANY footage of these players.

Stop griping already. Enjoy the extra coverage. Its not propaganda or hype. Its YOUR TEAM!

JEEZ!

Man, im getting sick of these complainers, boy. smh

NotForLong

Reaction score
Ray-Lewis_t580.jpg

8:40 mark. He sure is a talker. We'll see how the vets deal with that.

Another Talker

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Great video thanks for posting. Loved seeing all the different guys. Horn is going to be a beast too. Cant wait to see Parsons on the field.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Micah is a talker. It’s all gonna be about how he plays on the field.

Guys can be talkers if they back it up on Sundays. I anticipate that Micah will do just that. So the talking won’t be a problem.

Plus with how soft our defense has been for years. I want a cowboys defender that will be in the offenses face all day. Beating them between the whistles and getting in their heads after it.

Our defense has needed a guy like this for soooo long!!!

Jayce Horne would have been a great pick too. That kid is going to be the best corner in the NFL in a few years.

MLB53

Reaction score
I studied his tape and He's one of the biggest waste of a draft pick, slow to react and has trouble reading keys, not a impact player for the 12th overall pick..
He's good but not worth the price...

blueblood70

Reaction score
I studied his tape and He's one of the biggest waste of a draft pick, slow to react and has trouble reading keys, not a impact player for the 12th overall pick..
He's good but not worth the price...
:lmao2:

and yet real scouts and coaches studied the same tape and said hes top 10 prospect and waste? ok Nostradamus, glad you already KNOW this to be fact..:facepalm::muttley: