Micah plans on making people angry in the Pro Bowl

Rayman70

Reaction score
Were any of you actually expecting a real football game? Sorry, that is all on you and you should know better by now.

It is merely a NFL presentation designed to make money.
shame on us fans wanting our moneys worth. Expectations are at an all-time low these days. Here's a rational idea, Eliminate this particular game, or don't charge admission. Make it free of charge. problem solved either way. This thing is a bad look.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I would like to put in a special order for a couple more Micah's. What's my wait time?

Rayman70

Reaction score
..its American bologna, CC or propaganda. Say charity bowl for the lesser who got no playoff cheese.
and the announcers were struggling to make it sound all legit..it was 100% propaganda. I agree. It didnt work. Fans are smarter than that. What we saw can't be rationalized. Eliminate the game itself r make it free admission.

blueblood70

Reaction score
its a scam being run on the viewer and the fans. ^^that IS RIDICULOUS. If its true, and its "just for fun" then play this game for free. Dont charge for admission. Only charge for the concessions. Tickets should be free or greatly reduced equal to the level of play. Either that, or advertise this game as a Scripted exhibition..ie The Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals. BTW..Sanders is telling the truth here and I don't always agree with him. He kinda helped create this monster by his "business decisions" on the field back in the day.Yeah he looks like a hypocrite but I see what he means. He needs to own this too.

movies are fake and charge money, music is pure entrainment and people pay big money to see them and pay for concessions, $5 candy bars and cokes are what, fair ?lol you choose to buy that stuff, BTW they don't refund your ticket prices for bad moves or bad performances from musicians, it is what it is,. Its the PB one they made it before the SB and many players opting out it because for fun..not a sham..all the other little side games the payers played like dodgeball, skills comps, races etc all part of entrainment.

they knew going in this is what it is..i say make it all flag and was serious.

glimmerman

Reaction score
shame on us fans wanting our moneys worth. Expectations are at an all-time low these days. Here's a rational idea, Eliminate this particular game, or don't charge admission. Make it free of charge. problem solved either way. This thing is a bad look.
I am for 1 hoping there is a different way to watch all The Cowboys games next season without me needing to have Sunday Ticket. Putting my direct tv on vacation mode this offseason. Can stream the live tv channels my wife wants a lot cheaper than 120 bucks a month I am paying now. I just want a fast clear stream. Not the ones some are using that’s not on the level. Nothing wrong with it. But I don’t want blurry and shakey streams.. I only had to use the ticket for about 4 games this year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I am for 1 hoping there is a different way to watch all The Cowboys games next season without me needing to have Sunday Ticket. Putting my direct tv on vacation mode this offseason. Can stream the live tv channels my wife wants a lot cheaper than 120 bucks a month I am paying now. I just want a fast clear stream. Not the ones some are using that’s not on the level. Nothing wrong with it. But I don’t want blurry and shakey streams.. I only had to use the ticket for about 4 games this year.
holy HELL!! I don't blame you guys. Thats expensive. I use to have what you do, but for the same reason, I switched. I have Hulu and Roku and pay a fraction of the 120. I pay a grand total of $60 a month. I get all the Dallas games. Saved alot of money and get the same programming.If u have wifi ..internet connection can get Hulu and roku easily. I highly recommend it to everyone. Sunday ticket isnt worth it. U don't need it honestly.

Rayman70

Reaction score
btw, u can stream hulu and roku on all your devices..TV included..and LIVE.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I bought my roku device at Walmart..20 bucks 3 years ago. Then signed up thru that with Hulu. Best decision I ever made. I ditched Sunday Ticket and also the dish. Just some ideas guys.

RaZon

Reaction score
That isn't cool at all.

Nobody wants to spend the off season with some injury in a pro bowl so be mature about this situation and act accordingly, this is not the place to be a bad man at.

Why they still play this game is a mystery to me.

It will take somebody getting seriously injured before they finally pull the plug,

kskboys

Reaction score
movies are fake and charge money, music is pure entrainment and people pay big money to see them and pay for concessions, $5 candy bars and cokes are what, fair ?lol you choose to buy that stuff, BTW they don't refund your ticket prices for bad moves or bad performances from musicians, it is what it is,. Its the PB one they made it before the SB and many players opting out it because for fun..not a sham..all the other little side games the payers played like dodgeball, skills comps, races etc all part of entrainment.

they knew going in this is what it is..i say make it all flag and was serious.
OK, but it wasn't entertaining.

kskboys

Reaction score
Were any of you actually expecting a real football game? Sorry, that is all on you and you should know better by now.

It is merely a NFL presentation designed to make money.
I actually hadn't watched in years. When did it become this bad? Last time I watched, they were still tackling, using the drag down method. They weren't playing hard, but they were playing.

Surely this is hurting the NFL's image?

chagus

Reaction score
I bought my roku device at Walmart..20 bucks 3 years ago. Then signed up thru that with Hulu. Best decision I ever made. I ditched Sunday Ticket and also the dish. Just some ideas guys.
I dont always have time to watch the games. Can you watch the games later with Hulu? i have youtubetv at the moment and it records everything for me.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pro Bowl needs to be eliminated. There is no reason for exposing the best players in the game to injury in a completely meaningless exhibition match. Personally I'd rather see it reduced to a weekend of skills competitions where the winners get big checks written out to their favorite charitable causes. Nobody with any sense cares about this game, fans or players.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What did you pay for? And if you paid you got what you were expecting or should’ve expected….

blueblood70

Reaction score
OK, but it wasn't entertaining.
to some it was the overall experience al the little games like skills contest and dodge ball, races, not just the game itself. also players having fun like Diggs7 play offense against diggs14 his brother on defense they swapped places etc.