Micah plans on making people angry in the Pro Bowl

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I tuned in for a few plays and he happened to be on the field and realized it was the people who were hoping he’d go all out who would be the most upset

kskboys

Reaction score
I watched a little of the Pro Bowl after I got off work and it made me wish I was still working.

As a game of football it was unwatchable. Defenders simply didn't tackle. Apparently it was considered bad manners. It looked as though the refs had been forewarned. They were blowing an end to a play almost on simple contact.

It was touch football. If this is what the Pro Bowl has evolved to then they might as well kill it and give it a decent burial. As a fan, it was an insult.
Same here. I was embarrassed for them. I will never watch again, and I don't say that lightly. Change it to dodgeball or something, this was one of the most ridiculous displays I've ever seen.

For all that's holy, cancel this travesty.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I watched a little of the Pro Bowl after I got off work and it made me wish I was still working.

As a game of football it was unwatchable. Defenders simply didn't tackle. Apparently it was considered bad manners. It looked as though the refs had been forewarned. They were blowing an end to a play almost on simple contact.

It was touch football. If this is what the Pro Bowl has evolved to then they might as well kill it and give it a decent burial. As a fan, it was an insult.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I like when he got stiffed armed. And he wanted to slam the running back. Like what the heck

blueblood70

Reaction score
the game wasnt game was fast paced walk through,,just fun weekend for the payers ie like little party,,kamara partied a little too hard lol

definitely not a real game or game like atmosphere, might as well put flags on them might be better playing all out flag football vs the fake wrap up tackles.at least a flag off shows they are actually down.

its an exhibition not much else..so take it for what it is..like it or not its just for fun type deal.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I mean, when Deion Sanders is criticizing your effort in the Pro Bowl you know there's a problem.
Thats fact. Reason we luv Deion is because he will tell the truth, no matter how unsavory. When he speaks, we should pay attention. Same with the playmaker. Those 2 are kindred spirits. Unfiltered truth. Thats why Sanders will be a good HC in college. He can teach and mold men.

John813

Reaction score
"I won't watch it"

"OMG why are the players going half speed"
"I'll never watch it again"

One year later:

"Why do they bother playing this game"

Rayman70

Reaction score
"I won't watch it"

"OMG why are the players going half speed"

One year later:

"Why do they bother playing this game"
as long as we fans enable the piss poor product, it will not get better. The league can't survive as is without the fans. We need to send a strong message. The only message they understand is when the cash dries up. STOP WATCHING BAD GAMES. STOP BUYING MERCH. When the ratings drop, they lose huge cash flow. That alone sends a message.

John813

Reaction score
as long as we fans enable the piss poor product, it will not get better. The league can't survive as is without the fans. We need to send a strong message. The only message they understand is when the cash dries up. STOP WATCHING BAD GAMES. STOP BUYING MERCH. When the ratings drop, they lose huge cash flow. That alone sends a message.

I mean either they play it as is or they scrape it all together. How many players are there nursing injuries or about to enter contract talks? How many guys want to risk an ACL/MCL or broken bone in a game that does nothing for their career?

At least in this format the fans can see their favorite players over a week in "skill comps" and playing an exhibition game without paying thousands of dollars for tickets.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I mean either they play it as is or they scrape it all together. How many players are there nursing injuries or about to enter contract talks? How many guys want to risk an ACL/MCL or broken bone in a game that does nothing for their career?

At least in this format the fans can see their favorite players over a week in "skill comps" and playing an exhibition game without paying thousands of dollars for tickets.
they need to scrap the game then. Eliminate the Pro Bowl. Its a farce. How many players earn huge bonuses in their contracts if they make the pro bowl then perform well? Its a terrible deal for the owners because the players gettin paid and earning bonuses based off of a half assed game. Its easy $ for the players. Essentially its rigged. No incentive really to play hard because the other team gonna let them do whatever they want. I think the answer is clear, eliminate the game altogether and that will end the shenanigans. Its long overdue.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Thats fact. Reason we luv Deion is because he will tell the truth, no matter how unsavory. When he speaks, we should pay attention. Same with the playmaker. Those 2 are kindred spirits. Unfiltered truth. Thats why Sanders will be a good HC in college. He can teach and mold men.
and yet HS and college players are not grown men making millions and in capped league with limited rosters., its not close and why event the best college coaches came here and failed. so no way you can compare the too as your post insinuates and or infers our coaches cant do with our players. The nfl also isnt as easy to come out and blast players.

it was freaking exibition game that been headed in this direction for years.its flag football now as again these players make too much and played 17 games and some playoffs games. its new era like it or not watch or dont..it was simply put on for fun, fans to see players in the other competitions not just the game and for players to let loos and have fun without risking their jobs in fake game ie get major injury..you can talk trash lie Neon Deion all you want there are players now opting out of seasons ie Micah and or many that skip bowl games. How's that different? maybe Jaylon would have been better pro should he skipped his bowl game..

is deion criticizing those kids or young meant for making business decisions ? he sure made many with his sorry talking. Diggs/Ramseys others is a better overall corner then DS because they tackle with purpose. so maybe we can call out deion sanders form his lack of tackling for business decisions..hmm sounds lie another hypocrite.

Rayman70

Reaction score
and yet HS and college players are not grown men making millions and in capped league with limited rosters., its not close and why event the best college coaches came here and failed. so no way you can compare the too as your post insinuates and or infers our coaches cant do with our players. The nfl also isnt as easy to come out and blast players.

it was freaking exibition game that been headed in this direction for years.its flag football now as again these players make too much and played 17 games and some playoffs games. its new era like it or not watch or dont..it was simply put on for fun, fans to see players in the other competitions not just the game and for players to let loos and have fun without risking their jobs in fake game ie get major injury..you can talk trash lie Neon Deion all you want there are players now opting out of seasons ie Micah and or many that skip bowl games. How's that different? maybe Jaylon would have been better pro should he skipped his bowl game..

is deion criticizing those kids or young meant for making business decisions ? he sure made many with his sorry talking. Diggs/Ramseys others is a better overall corner then DS because they tackle with purpose. so maybe we can call out deion sanders form his lack of tackling for business decisions..hmm sounds lie another hypocrite.
its a scam being run on the viewer and the fans. ^^that IS RIDICULOUS. If its true, and its "just for fun" then play this game for free. Dont charge for admission. Only charge for the concessions. Tickets should be free or greatly reduced equal to the level of play. Either that, or advertise this game as a Scripted exhibition..ie The Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals. BTW..Sanders is telling the truth here and I don't always agree with him. He kinda helped create this monster by his "business decisions" on the field back in the day.Yeah he looks like a hypocrite but I see what he means. He needs to own this too.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Were any of you actually expecting a real football game? Sorry, that is all on you and you should know better by now.

It is merely a NFL presentation designed to make money.

Praxit

Reaction score
...I think Deebo made him look half speed. Or maybe he forgot? ..;)...

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game. I've only seen the Mac Jones clip posted above.

Maybe we're being slowly conditioned to the future of the league.

Praxit

Reaction score
Were any of you actually expecting a real football game? Sorry, that is all on you and you should know better by now.

It is merely a NFL presentation designed to make money.
..its American bologna, CC or propaganda. Say charity bowl for the lesser who got no playoff cheese.