Micah says he is all in on the team and city

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Something encouraging from one of our best players . . . pinch me -- am I dreaming? Sign him up, Jerry!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Good idea.

Id say

- trade parsons -> you will get two 1st round picks -> draft your franchise QB
- sign CD

with the saved money from dak and parsons you can fill all the other roster holes (DT, LB, RB ...)

This would be a great place for a new drafted QB: We just revamped 3/5 of our OL. We signed a good #1 WR and have TEs. Just a good RB and the kid can learn on the job.
Remember that time the Raiders traded away their elite pass rusher, Khalil Mack, for two first round picks and a third? That’s quite a haul. I wonder what they did with those? Let’s see.

The Raiders turned those two first round selections and third into -

1st - Josh Jacobs, RB who isn’t on the team anymore
1st - Damon Annette, CB who sucked and is now out of the league
3rd - Bryan Edwards, WR who sucked and is now out of the league

So they traded away an elite pass rusher for two busts and a decent RB.

Our pass rusher, Micah Parsons, has had an even better start to his career than Mack. Maybe we could trade Parsons for THREE busts and a decent RB!!!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Remember that time the Raiders traded away their elite pass rusher, Khalil Mack, for two first round picks and a third? That’s quite a haul. I wonder what they did with those? Let’s see.

The Raiders turned those two first round selections and third into -

1st - Josh Jacobs, RB who isn’t on the team anymore
1st - Damon Annette, CB who sucked and is now out of the league
3rd - Bryan Edwards, WR who sucked and is now out of the league

So they traded away an elite pass rusher for two busts and a decent RB.

Our pass rusher, Micah Parsons, has had an even better start to his career than Mack. Maybe we could trade Parsons for THREE busts and a decent RB!!!
Great argumentation. With this you can argue against every trade.

Let see. Hmm.. How about that Hershel Walker trade. yeah, that sucked too.

Seriously i think during typing you already knew how stupid your post is.

Parsons is a good player who could be great if his head were 100% into football. But Parsons for us is not a game changer. Maybe its becasue our defense is not there or maybe Parsons is not that great. Who knows.
The only thing that is known that with or without him our defense hasnt made that improvement to be a good enough defense to compete with other good offenses. So to invest a lot of money in him doesnt make a lot of sense. Its just not the right time.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Call me old and jaded, but this is the most unlikable team in awhile. You can call me jealous as well. Sitting out for 50 million instead of 45 million is beyond my comprehension. Whatever. Go Cowboes.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So he 'plans' to build a home here? It should be troubling to fans that he hasn't already done something as he enters his 4th season. It says that he is someone who didn't want to be tied to a home or property and was looking at eventually moving off to another city.

I could be wrong, of course, but it just seems to me that someone who truly wanted to stay where he was would have already secured permanent residency within his 1st or 2nd year, not his 4th.

rags747

Reaction score
So he 'plans' to build a home here? It should be troubling to fans that he hasn't already done something as he enters his 4th season. It says that he is someone who didn't want to be tied to a home or property and was looking at eventually moving off to another city.

I could be wrong, of course, but it just seems to me that someone who truly wanted to stay where he was would have already secured permanent residency within his 1st or 2nd year, not his 4th.
No need to be building a home at 22/23, plenty of time for that.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You could have not convinced me 2 months ago ...... that a thread about Micah saying stuff was the best news of the day.