Micah says he is all in on the team and city

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
So he 'plans' to build a home here? It should be troubling to fans that he hasn't already done something as he enters his 4th season. It says that he is someone who didn't want to be tied to a home or property and was looking at eventually moving off to another city.
:huh: :huh:You do know players are advised to avoid spending their rookie contract money buying homes. I remember hearing/reading the advice going back to Staubach. It's pretty common advice given to rookies by current and former players. They are told to save as much money as possible from their rookie contract and use the 2nd contract (IF they get one ) to buy their dream house. Pretty sound advise....

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Remember that time the Raiders traded away their elite pass rusher, Khalil Mack, for two first round picks and a third? That’s quite a haul. I wonder what they did with those? Let’s see.

The Raiders turned those two first round selections and third into -

1st - Josh Jacobs, RB who isn’t on the team anymore
1st - Damon Annette, CB who sucked and is now out of the league
3rd - Bryan Edwards, WR who sucked and is now out of the league

So they traded away an elite pass rusher for two busts and a decent RB.

Our pass rusher, Micah Parsons, has had an even better start to his career than Mack. Maybe we could trade Parsons for THREE busts and a decent RB!!!
Call the Bears.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Call me old and jaded, but this is the most unlikable team in awhile. You can call me jealous as well. Sitting out for 50 million instead of 45 million is beyond my comprehension. Whatever. Go Cowboes.
I dont think you are jealous or old.

I feel the same about this team. Its a lot that has to come together to have that feeling imo. From the greed, the change from football players to brand selling businessman to the seemingly persitent need to expose their opinions on asocial media.

These players are so disgusting.

The culture of the nfl has changed in the last 30 years from honest sport to a showbusiness. I cant even watch the games anymore. So many commercial breaks. You cant get into the game in front of your tv anymore.