Micah to play in NBA All Star celebrity game

Asklesko

Reaction score
Micah is a man of many distractions. Instead of piddling with basketball, he should be studying the blade.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Micah will probably be the MVP of the game, I was actually in the locker room with him years ago at a high school game, he's good in B-Ball

Staubacher

Reaction score
Micah will probably be the MVP of the game, I was actually in the locker room with him years ago at a high school game, he's good in B-Ball
No more details please about your locker room encounter haha jk

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
No more details please about your locker room encounter haha jk
no no no it was a dedication we had we won the state champion in basketball years ago, and our basketball coach who was micah's coach called us into the locker room to meet them!

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Someone probably needs to explain to him that he probably would not get that gig if he were not a Dallas Cowboy. Being a Cowboy has its perks.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Someone probably needs to explain to him that he probably would not get that gig if he were not a Dallas Cowboy. Being a Cowboy has its perks.
Yeah why not a pass rusher from the Jags?? I mean Micheal IS SECOND TEAM not 1st!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Y’all make a big deal out of everything this guy chooses to do with HIS time.

Obsession is not healthy.
even bigger deal when he's not choosing to do what we need him to do on the field, no he's not the only issue, but you're a big named player, play better!