Micah to play in NBA All Star celebrity game

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I predict he will take it way to seriously and hurt some woman or little actor ........... and will be a laughingstock for months.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Wow, i actually thought MP was intelligent. What a stupid move on his part. I mean, why tempt fate. Don't say you weren't warned. Jerry is looking for that injury clause wording in his contract.

links18

Reaction score
Jerry will want to interview 50 cent for a coaching job after this.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
even bigger deal when he's not choosing to do what we need him to do on the field, no he's not the only issue, but you're a big named player, play better!

He’s one of the hardest working players on this team. He clearly puts in the work and takes the game seriously.

I mean he’s still at the end of the day a 3 time pro bowler.. all pro and he’s been runner up for dpoy once or twice.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Just curious what he should be doing on vacation? This is just gonna be people out there laughing and having fun. It won’t be serious

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Y’all make a big deal out of everything this guy chooses to do with HIS time.

Obsession is not healthy.
I'm always concerned about players getting hurt doing things like this. But they probably do much worse things that we don't know about because they aren't public events.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is my shock face.

raw

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Just curious what he should be doing on vacation? This is just gonna be people out there laughing and having fun. It won’t be serious
This board (broad swathes of it) hates the Cowboys more than they like them. It’s the only explanation.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
And then we have fans cheering for him to get injured.
I didn't mean literally.

But if he did...

Jerry would have to think twice about a guy whose game is built on speed. See Pollard injury.

He's a fool for risking his payday in some dumb tournament. But he can't help himself.

shabazz

Reaction score
I must be old. I think I only recognize about 3 names on those lists, and two of them are football players.

Meta World Peace is formerly known as Ron Artest. He was responsible for charging into the stands and choking spectators during an NBA game. He was also arrested several times including domestic violence.

Naturally he changed his name to Meta World Peace because he said it means love, kindness and friendship

plymkr

Reaction score
I was hoping Kwami Brown would be on Stephen A’s team.