Twitter: Micah vs. Middleschool DT

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry: "Looks like Micah found our NT of the future! When can we sign him up?"

Screenshot-20240520-070935-Gallery.jpg

John813

Reaction score
I hope Micah meant high school; and at that I hope the kid gets in better shape.

This a camp Micah is part of?

blueblood70

Reaction score
You do realize it's much different for a defender to go backwards and try to block than it is to go forward and try to go get somebody This is why he looks at a place because hey Kellen Moore Micah Parsons and Ezekiel Elliott are not centers and This is why...

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hope Micah meant high school; and at that I hope the kid gets in better shape.

This a camp Micah is part of?
You know how silly that sounds you might wanna try some smiley faces and some emojis because if you're serious you're ridiculous he's not a center he doesn't play offense he's not used to going backwards and having to then block somebody especially somebody that looks like he's got at least 100 lbs on him I realize he might be from high school or middle school it don't matter Michael wasn't ready to block and he didn't care,,,

You do realize it's much different for a defender to go backwards and try to block than it is to go forward and try to go get somebody, This is why he looks at a place because hey Kellen Moore Micah Parsons and Ezekiel Elliott are not centers and This is why...

Some of the fan base in the media are just jokes I mean just straight up clowns the things they say absolute nonsense it's like them following around Prescott at the beginning of camp last year and all preseason and every practice they tallied up all his practice interceptions and said we're in trouble because he's about to have another bad year ohh what happened I don't even remember led the league in touchdowns and did he have nine or sections I don't remember second team all pro when people start saying things about practice and exhibitions and how dudes don't look good in sand makes me laugh and not in a good way people are just sad posting stuff because it's the first thing they think about and they should probably filter it...

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
If I'm Jerry - Jones, not Seinfield - my first thought is...

"And you wanna be my latex salesman?"

What he is doing is enjoying his celebrity. It's dangerous, reckless, unnecessary sugar-honey-ice-tea. That kid is going to try harder than he ever has against Micah and all Micah has to do is step the wrong way...

He's too immature for the mantle of leadership.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
If I'm Jerry - Jones, not Seinfield - my first thought is...

"And you wanna be my latex salesman?"

What he is doing is enjoying his celebrity. It's dangerous, reckless, unnecessary sugar-honey-ice-tea. That kid is going to try harder than he ever has against Micah and all Micah has to do is step the wrong way...

He's too immature for the mantle of leadership.
Remove the stick from your crack...

Im sure you remember 100 years ago when you were in your in peak physical form... now pretend you're one of the top 20 at your craft, and add $50M in your pocket.... thats Micah's life right now.

Football is a game, act like it.

John813

Reaction score
You know how silly that sounds you might wanna try some smiley faces and some emojis because if you're serious you're ridiculous he's not a center he doesn't play offense he's not used to going backwards and having to then block somebody especially somebody that looks like he's got at least 100 lbs on him I realize he might be from high school or middle school it don't matter Michael wasn't ready to block and he didn't care,,,

You do realize it's much different for a defender to go backwards and try to block than it is to go forward and try to go get somebody, This is why he looks at a place because hey Kellen Moore Micah Parsons and Ezekiel Elliott are not centers and This is why...

Some of the fan base in the media are just jokes I mean just straight up clowns the things they say absolute nonsense it's like them following around Prescott at the beginning of camp last year and all preseason and every practice they tallied up all his practice interceptions and said we're in trouble because he's about to have another bad year ohh what happened I don't even remember led the league in touchdowns and did he have nine or sections I don't remember second team all pro when people start saying things about practice and exhibitions and how dudes don't look good in sand makes me laugh and not in a good way people are just sad posting stuff because it's the first thing they think about and they should probably filter it...
*** are you on?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Football is a game, act like it.
Football is more than a game to NFL players. It’s their career and livelihood. They get paid a lot of money to play it. It can’t be treated like just a game when you’re playing it at the professional level.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Maybe they should have put in Micah at Center instead of Zeke on that one play against 49ers lol.