Twitter: Micah vs. Middleschool DT

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Remove the stick from your crack...

Im sure you remember 100 years ago when you were in your in peak physical form... now pretend you're one of the top 20 at your craft, and add $50M in your pocket.... thats Micah's life right now.

Football is a game, act like it.
I’m in pretty good shape. I’m 50 and I run 5K - on road - in about 23 minutes…without trying too hard. I won’t go into my weight workout and regiment…but either way…you’ve lost the plot because PERHAPS you identify with Micah. It appears so because you value volume over quality…I struggle to find your point.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's the laugh for me... whoever was laughing is STILL laughing about it... and will STILL be laughing about it years from now. lol

FVSTONE

Reaction score
You think Micah was really trying?
What do you think?????????? I believe this young man caught Micah off guard with his bull rush, since they weren't wearing pads. I'm sure Micah would SCHOOL this young man on how to bull rush a QB if the roles were reversed....................LOL!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What do you think?????????? I believe this young man caught Micah off guard with his bull rush, since they weren't wearing pads. I'm sure Micah would SCHOOL this young man on how to bull rush a QB if the roles were reversed....................LOL!!!!!
I think Micah was trying to slow him down without manhandling the youngster.