Micah wants a "bigger linebacker who can get downhill & a super 330 nasty interior" for the defense

sandbridge77

Reaction score
He might be right but no other organization would let this be public fodder. I’m sure every teams key players have an opportunity to voice their opinions regarding what went right or wrong but only in Dallas does a linebacker/defensive end tell the owner of the franchise what they need to do next personnel wise and it become public knowledge.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
He's got half of the equation. Also need to upgrade the Oline and RB
Wonder if they think bass or Hoffman can take over center? Would be nice if one of them jumped in and improved the position, Tyron came back and had a similar season, Steele improved from injury (or Richards out played him)….would save us from using a 1-3rd pick on a line man considering we need DT, LB and RB bad. Curious to see how they handle those in FA vs draft.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Micah wanted Mazi real bad last draft also.

never forget.
This is why we don't need to just rely on the draft to fill our needs. Draft picks miss or can be slower to develop than you hope.

If the Joneses go into the draft looking for the answers to our concerns, then we're liable to just end up with those same concerns.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, he wouldn't. T'Vondre Sweat won't make it to the 2nd round.
Not a chance he goes in the 1st. At best, he is an early day two pick but will likely go around pick #54 or so. He is slow off the snap, just like Mazi. His pass rushing game is weak, he is nothing but a run snuffer who lacks agility to shed blocks and hit gaps. He is a good player but not very versatile who currently ranks at #9 for his position. I watch every Texas game but it would be insane to get him at #24.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I would be shocked as heck, if the first 2 picks are in the D side of the ball. Look, not going to get everything in one draft, so will need to be active in FA. Then that will tell you what needs to be done in the draft. That C spot is weak as heck.