Micah will be on Shannon Sharpe/Skip show every Tuesday

Dallasfann

Reaction score
One of the few things I hate about being the worlds biggest sports franchise. Smart move by espn or cbs or whoever these guys are on, anything Cowboys bring views and they know it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
During the season. Terrible move micah. :facepalm:

Edit shoe to show
Ha ha ha ha......:muttley:...can't wait till they ask him the following question....Well Micah your defense held them to 15 points and you still Lost.......
Yes, new leader in town, and YES there is hope!!!!

Fa7rdAfVQAIGR_c

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hollywood Parsons at it again.

Really hope his head stays in football, because this guy loves being on camera.

Some players are 100% comfortable in the public eye. They are just confident in that way. I think it's just part of his personality. As some would say, he's a natural people person. But.......someone forgot to tell him, that football fans are funny in that way. They wanna see players on the field, that's it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Agree.....why? Unprecidented and hopefully not distracting. As Parcells told TRomo.......don't become a celebrity.
When the owner of the team appears on one of these shows (with a known Cowboy troll) it sets a precedent.

Parsons is just following his owners lead. Hence why Owners should STAY IN THE OWNERS BOX!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Are we forgetting the players from 90's having their own shows?
Yeah. I would argue they earned it.

All any Cowboys player from 1996 and on has earned is the right to work and stay off the stage unless its the grid iron.

What has Parsons, or anyone on this current team earned except the right to be laughed at for their performance at home against the Niners?