Micah will be on Shannon Sharpe/Skip show every Tuesday

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
And I'm not saying the only thing he can do outside of the Star is watch tape, but I prefer the team leaders to be more grounded rather than working on his brand.

D......seems you're saying the same thing. On one hand, it's OK to have outside interest but stay out of the public eye? (lol)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's gone from one Cowboys Hollywood seeker...

Screenshot-20220824-105748-Gallery.jpg

to now another...

Picsart-22-08-24-11-02-31-239.jpg

We know how this show is going to turn out.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:thumbdown::confused::thumbdown:o_O:thumbdown::mad::thumbdown:

Motorola

Reaction score
One of the few things I hate about being the worlds biggest sports franchise. Smart move by espn or cbs or whoever these guys are on, anything Cowboys bring views and they know it.
"Skip and Shannon: Undisputed" - airs on FOX Sports 1.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Parsons seems to really enjoy getting himself out there in the media. He definitely likes the attention we’ll see if he still enjoys it if this season doesn’t go as well as last season for him. He hasn’t had to face any criticism yet.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Parsons seems to really enjoy getting himself out there in the media. He definitely likes the attention we’ll see if he still enjoys it if this season doesn’t go as well as last season for him. He hasn’t had to face any criticism yet.
Muhammad Ali liked media attention too. Didn't negatively affect him.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He's excited......so he apparently has no idea many fans have issues with it

I wonder how his teammates feel about this?

Last time I saw a player do a show it was in Any Given Sunday and he threw his team under the bus because he wasnt mentally equipped to answer questions diplomatically.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Muhammad Ali liked media attention too. Didn't negatively affect him.

So Parsons is in the same league as Muhammad Ali? Not sure I would be mentioning him in the same breath with Ali this soon. This is the problem too many are putting Parsons up on a very high pedestal and he’s soaking it all in. He’s going have a tough time even duplicating the season he had last year. Hopefully he doesn’t start getting too full of himself like Muhammad Ali. Things didn’t end up real well for him. Parsons needs to stay humble. He’s only had one season under his belt. A great rookie season doesn’t guarantee a great career.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's excited......so he apparently has no idea many fans have issues with it

Wrong as we just love our Micah.....The ones that have issues are probably the ones that are scared of what he has to say when we lose 12-10 or 13-9 or 23-0 you know things that Micah's marauders cant control......o_O

aikemirv

Reaction score
I have 2 side gigs along with my daily job. I am sure 15 minutes won't be any kind of distraction. Good for him getting on the show.

And no, I had no problem with Romo taking an hr flight to the beach on his time off.

Its the people who do have a problem with this that are the real problems with society!