cowboys5xsbs
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 20,627
- Reaction score
- 29,428
"Rush"? Pun intended? Nice oneDude has a big boy contract. You never rush those guys back.

It is my understanding that the Jets get the better of our two first round picks next year's draft. The Packers could have the 20th pick, and our pick could be the 12th - the Jets would get the 12th pick. The best-case scenario is for us and the Packers to finish with similar records, so the disparity in picks isn't that significant.He's such a special talent that it would not surprise me if he ends up with double digit sacks despite the time he misses this season.
I wish I could say that I hope his sack numbers come on a team that hits rock bottom. However, if they do stink the Jets get that pick. So...I hope the Packers finish just out of the playoffs with a middle of the pack pick. Lol
Nachos for everyone.

It's probably not true and it probably appeared worse than it was but him looking like he was being tuned out on the sideline in the last game trying to help his team you know he's trying to pump them up and stuff they seem to just not be listening at all That tells me a lot I mean I'm not sure if they feel like he's a great teammate For some reason he may have rubbed them wrong in some way or maybe it's just the way it appeared you know on TV but people were talking about it didn't look like there was a good relationship there looking add him like a leader like he's not a leader and it's obvious they don't look at him as a leader it doesn't mean to hate him but you know what I mean...
What does his brother say?

the guys a giant cowboys troll on TwitterX.What does his brother say?
