Twitter: Micah won't tip off Panthers on his role Sunday

Reaction score
Dallas has long needed an attitude like this kid is showing and he will be the leader of the defense very soon if not already. Dallas needs to build around this kid and Diggs and put the boot to the arse of guys likeJ . Smith and DLaw.
Demarcus Lawrence tried to become the alpha dog of the defense. But it was all so fake with his Hot Boyz crap. All you could do was roll your eyes and laugh

Micah Parsons is the real deal. The true alpha dog this defense has needed in forever.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It is going to be fun watching Parson grow up and develop as a player. right now very impressed by him but I know this is only the tip of the iceberg and as he gains more experience his game I think will really take off. We know one thing for sure and that is the NFL game is not to fast for him. And to think he opted out last season at Penn St.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
.....Donald is no Hurts. Advantage for Parsons.

How's Carolina's OL? All I know about them is they rely heavily on CMAC and DJ Moore. With McCaffrey out, how much can they expect of Hubbard now at RB?

Praxit

Reaction score
How's Carolina's OL? All I know about them is they rely heavily on CMAC and DJ Moore. With McCaffrey out, how much can they expect of Hubbard now at RB?
.... I dont know. OL might be ok. Most likely test our weak spots on defense, which aren't many. I like our chances though.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Lol I was just joking about the video but this guy really is just going to tweet out sentences/quotes one by one with a picture instead of just tweeting the video.

Gehlken really did go to to the "Risen Star University of Managing Likes with Volume" school for social media.
Don’t even look at this stuff and just wait til they upload the video this afternoon

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
In all seriousness, the tape is out and how to manage Parsons will be obvious going forward.

Find him pre-snap and check the play away from him. Keep someone in to check him on pass blocking.

That's fine. It means they have to account for him where ever he goes. That will make teams have to adjust what their doing just to account for Parsons.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Hubbard is a very speedy RB. Not as explosive as McCaffery. They will still try to run him in order to protect Darnold. We stop their run game all they have is Moore.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he sure is a breath of fresh air for the culture of this football team jsut keeps getting better and better now excited for every game

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Panthers know Micah will be moving about but they won't know where he'll start until the game starts.

It's better to keep them guessing. Our Cowboys are currently favored by five points at their home stadium.

It's a foregone conclusion that he'll be contributing in a physical manner as soon as the game commences.

Last edited:

Jfconrow

Reaction score
He’s got to be my favorite player on defense. I’m also pulling for Greggory, and Diggs is growing on me. I wish we had two Parsons. When Tank comes back I want him and Parsons blitzing so idk maybe Tank to DT sometimes. I really want Parsons at MLB though so he can learn that. Maybe you move Parsons based on the gameplan, if Dalls plays a running team you probably want him at mlb.