Twitter: Micah won't tip off Panthers on his role Sunday

Tussinman

Reaction score
He doesn't have to. Jerry will tip off his role as soon as somebody sticks a microphone in front of his face.
29863686_170x100.png

yentl911

Reaction score
He’s been great trying to cover DE but he needs to be back at LB ASAP

He can really be a true impact player at LB

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Jerry always lucks into greatness lol. If he had his way wed have two good corners and a weak front 7.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Dallas has long needed an attitude like this kid is showing and he will be the leader of the defense very soon if not already. Dallas needs to build around this kid and Diggs and put the boot to the arse of guys likeJ . Smith and DLaw.
He just needs a tad bit of seasoning. He wants it though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jerry always lucks into greatness lol. If he had his way wed have two good corners and a weak front 7.

He did have the intelligence to move back a few spots and still grab our guy and get a 3rd rounder out of it. Which I believe turned out to be Osa if I am not mistaken?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
At least he was smart enough to NOT be tempted to take some Offensive stud that half the posters on this site wanted.

No denying Dallas is going to need to retool the OL and Slater would have been a great pick. That said, Parsons has done a great job so far and Dallas certainly needs more hungry guys like him on defense.

Reaction score
He’s been great trying to cover DE but he needs to be back at LB ASAP

He can really be a true impact player at LB
He makes sn impact no matter where he is.

But he is the best pass rusher on this team. By far. And pressuring the opposing QB is probably the most important function a defense can have. Pressure causes mistakes by the opposing QB.

His value is going after the QB. So far, he's been almost unblockable.

It's like asking Lawrence Taylor ot TJ Watt to cover TE's. He can do it, but it's not a good use of his abilities.

75boyz

Reaction score
Dallas has long needed an attitude like this kid is showing and he will be the leader of the defense very soon if not already. Dallas needs to build around this kid and Diggs and put the boot to the arse of guys likeJ . Smith and DLaw.

This.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
You have no idea what I'd give for a 114th trophy point.

Sore subject.
You may be the likes leader, but you have to go to bed every night knowing you are tied with RaZon and Motorola for most points. That has to be an unscratchable itch

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
You have no idea what I'd give for a 114th trophy point.

Sore subject.
As you may be aware, the trophy points increase with #likes until 500. You have been under credited for at least 1,000 tiers. Seems like profiling to me. Spare @Reality his life once the throttling commences

1. 1
    First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

2. 2
    Somebody Likes You
    Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!

3. 5
    Keeps Coming Back
    30 messages posted. You must like it here!

4. 10
    Can't Stop!
    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!

5. 10
    I Like It a Lot
    Your messages have been liked 25 times.

6. 15
    Seriously Likeable!
    Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.

7. 20
    Addicted
    1,000 messages? Impressive!

8. 20
    Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
    Your content has been liked 250 times.

9. 30
    I LOVE IT!
    Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.