Micah: Yall just want a reaction outta me it's not going to work ! Im at peace ! Love!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hold-on-wait.gif

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I hope Dumb Quinn gets a HC job and we can fleece some team in a trade for this dude. This entire team needs to be gutted and rebuilt. It’s a freaking circus and this core of players do not care about winning. Just stats and awards, and social media drama. Tiresome.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Banning Free Speech? Yeah right…
No, not at all.

Engaging in that type of behavior can be controlled and ought to.

I respect people’s rights, but showing up on Park Ave and telling Goodell what to go do with himself wouldnt exonerate an NFL player under free speech as an example.

I would think even the teams would be allowed to attempt to enforce this without league approval…..but either way it’s in no way a good thing for players and paying customers to be engaging in toxic exchanges.

CWR

Reaction score
No, not at all.

Engaging in that type of behavior can be controlled and ought to.

I respect people’s rights, but showing up on Park Ave and telling Goodell what to go do with himself wouldnt exonerate an NFL player under free speech as an example.

I would think even the teams would be allowed to attempt to enforce this without league approval…..but either way it’s in no way a good thing for players and paying customers to be engaging in toxic exchanges.
I dont know, I was pretty hyped when Kearse cussed me out on on Insta. I found quite a bit of humor in it, and also thought this is why these guys don't win nothing. They are too worried about idiots like me. He did immediately block me afterwards so credit for no back and forth.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Peace, love, and misunderstanding.

Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I hope Dumb Quinn gets a HC job and we can fleece some team in a trade for this dude. This entire team needs to be gutted and rebuilt. It’s a freaking circus and this core of players do not care about winning. Just stats and awards, and social media drama. Tiresome.
I would take a complete rebuild with Belichick. Only if Jerry retires as GM. Trade Dak, CD, and Micah and anyone else that wants to leave. We could 6+ first round picks and free up $120M in cap space.