Micah: Yall just want a reaction outta me it's not going to work ! Im at peace ! Love!

plymkr

Reaction score
Which is a reaction in itself. If you have to declare you're not reacting and at peace, you're definitely not. Otherwise you wouldn't have to say a thing.
Right. The best way to show someone you don’t care about their opinion is to ignore them. Any reaction is an encouragement to the trolls.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

The only reason Micah is even in this mess is because all he did all season was open his big mouth on his podcast every week.

Now he wants to play the victim when the heat is on, running with his tail tucked.

I'm all for podcasting but please dont cry about the cowboys on it. Use it for something else productive and less annoying.

kmp77

Reaction score
He's at peace will all Cowboys fans are still feeling the loss and out all that money supporting the team.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
No, not at all.

Engaging in that type of behavior can be controlled and ought to.

I respect people’s rights, but showing up on Park Ave and telling Goodell what to go do with himself wouldnt exonerate an NFL player under free speech as an example.

I would think even the teams would be allowed to attempt to enforce this without league approval…..but either way it’s in no way a good thing for players and paying customers to be engaging in toxic exchanges.
Free speech. You are not the master of these players.

Proof

Reaction score
I dont know, I was pretty hyped when Kearse cussed me out on on Insta. I found quite a bit of humor in it, and also thought this is why these guys don't win nothing. They are too worried about idiots like me. He did immediately block me afterwards so credit for no back and forth.
that’s a super weird thing to be proud of and to use against players

Proof

Reaction score
:lmao: Micah says he is not going to take the bait.

People are up in arms calling out his maturity, mental health, and even making a concerted effort to get fans to turn against him.

It is entertaining on so many levels.
the mental health nonsense was super rich

CWR

Reaction score
that’s a super weird thing to be proud of and to use against players
Prideful no, entertained yes. I held it against him only because he was online tearing into numerous fans because he was criticized for his penalties. How about just taking ownership and doing better?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
He's at peace will all Cowboys fans are still feeling the loss and out all that money supporting the team.
That's because we want it much more than they do.

Doesn't really matter anyway since we are a branding media company and not a football team. Even if the NFL isn't fake, the Cowboys sure are.

visionary

Reaction score
Very few players survived Jerry's way infection. Most ended up remaining infected with Jerryculture when going to another team with rare exception.
I said this when we drafted him
He really stood no chance

visionary

Reaction score
The maturity issues that made teams hesitant to risk drafting him are definitely showing up in full force nowadays. It’s a massive risk to give him a record-breaking contract
Yes it is but Jerry will because this is exactly what he wants, a circus with clicks

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Judging by the responses in this and other threads, Micah's too good for this idiotic fan base. Talk about a bunch of bitter old losers.

shabazz

Reaction score
No, not at all.

Engaging in that type of behavior can be controlled and ought to.

I respect people’s rights, but showing up on Park Ave and telling Goodell what to go do with himself wouldnt exonerate an NFL player under free speech as an example.

I would think even the teams would be allowed to attempt to enforce this without league approval…..but either way it’s in no way a good thing for players and paying customers to be engaging in toxic exchanges.
Absolutely correct. I'm a firm believer in rights, however many companies have clauses restricting employees commenting on social media.

If an organization has a rule like this and one agrees to work for them, one waives that right.

It's like company banning employees from bringing a firearm to work even though an employee may have a concealed carry permit

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't care what Micah has to say, and I'm team Parsons because he needs to show up in the Playoffs first of all. He should've addressed the poor Playoff performance before anything else (perhaps I missed him speaking on that) imho, but he's engaging in what Jesse said, interesting "the guilty dog always barks".

fivetwos

Reaction score
Free speech. You are not the master of these players.
So you think it’s ok for a player to stroll into the coaches office and say whatever based on free speech?

Certain rules apply if you want to exist in certain environments….as in…’if you want to work here, lay off the twitter.’

They have a choice.